~ The one with the text messages

The meeting that Jin had was delayed which led to him being away for another week.

You just want him to put more effort in your relationship. It's always you who stays awake so you can call. It's always you who keeps asking him questions so the conversation keeps on. Maybe you are driving yourself crazy for no reason but you just want to matter. You want to feel like Jin also needs you in his life.

That he really wants to be with you and reassure you that when he comes back he will make up for it. Will take you out and make beautiful memories. Instead you are met with more disappointment when he tells you he has to leave again after he comes back for two days.

You have been working at the restaurant to stop your mind from overthinking. Like usual the staff was working hard to be able to send everyone their food. Not having you seen your boyfriend has made you extremely irritated and you have been acting it out on your workers.

It wasn't your choice but every small detail had to be done like you liked so when someone else did a slightly different thing it made you irritated and eventually ended up in you getting mad at them. Hobi got fed up with it and took you to your office.

'I know you are irritated with Jin but that is no reason to get mad at the workers for doing their job like they always do.' He speaks.

You know Hobi is right which irritates you more. Right now you want life to work out like you want to. Looking at Hobi's eyes you see the worry in his eyes and decide to give in this time.

'You're right, I will stop yelling..' you say.

Met with a Hobi lifting his eyes you continue.

'And acting bossy, I will return back to my lovely mode.' You say

Hobi walks over to you, pats your hair and goes back inside.

You know the reason why he left you alone is to take a breather. A minute to yourself to get back to your old settings. It's a sweet way of him saying that he is here for me and now I have to be in the kitchen working to be there for him.
________________________________

Tonight is prepping day. Hobi left earlier because his new bed arrived and he needed to put it together in order to sleep in it tonight.

Checking the time you see that it's a little over midnight and you will be done before 1 am. Proud about the fact Jin hasn't been on your mind, you grab your phone.

Some music seems needed and while searching for a good song you see a message come through.

Software engineer: Know where I could get some decent food at this hour?

Software engineer: Haven't eaten dinner yet.

You and your neighbor have been texting a lot lately but mostly about random things.

Sending him a picture of the chicken you were prepping, you ask if he wants some.

Me: Can I fulfill your needs with some Korean fried chicken?

Software engineer: Please!! I am begging you to bring me some.

You laugh at loud and send him a quick reply

Me: will be home in about an hour. Stay awake so you can enjoy some warm chicken.

Choosing a song you start cleaning the kitchen and bake some korean fried chicken for your neighbor to eat.

________________________________

Entering your apartment you feel your body getting tired instantly. Thanks to overworking yourself you slum against the elevator waiting for it to open. Stepping out of the elevator, you put the food in front of Taehyung's door.