Chapter 4

"Hey, Val, can we talk real quick?"

"Hm? Voxy, baby, what's the problem~?" Vox jogged up to Val, trying to catch him on the way to his studios, a long day of work ahead the two of them. He hands Valentino a coffee he got for him, from that nice place on brimstone avenue, and Valentino takes a long sip from it, releasing a pleased groan at the scalding fluid.

"It's about my assistant, Y/N."

"Your cute little conejito? Whatever is the matter, hm?"

Vox wasn't quite sure how to phrase his question. "Well, it's just that- Y'know, it's almost spring and-"

"Voxy, baby, I love you, but get to the fucking point." Valentino's patience was thin, on a good day.

"Yeah, well, I need you to stop winding her up. The poor bunny can barely function with her, uhm, season, approaching, let alone with you feelin her up all the goddamn time."

Valentino let a low chuckle at this, taking a long drag of his scarlet smoke, throwing his now empty coffee cup into the nearest bin, before gracefully draping his long arms onto his hips.

"But she's so fucking fun to wind up, baby. Besides, it only January, i still got at least a month before it starts just being mean. I swear, one of these days, Voxy, if you're not careful, I'm gonna snatch up that bebé bonita and make her mine~"

Vox let out a low growl at this, his screen glitching as his eye twitched with annoyance. If he knew Valentino well enough (which he probably did), it was unlikely he'd make such an obvious mood. Key word - unlikely. Valentino was unpredictable; if he had a genuine interest, Satan knows the lengths he will go to.

"Fine. Just at least promise me, next time you make a mess of the poor girl, you'll at least finish the fucking job so I don't have to clean up your mess."

"Oh, I think we both know I will~" Valentino's grin sharpened, almost salivating at the thought of of having you sprawled out under him, face red and puffy, ears teary, your swollen lips covered in drool-

Well, that's a thought for when he has the time to scheme.

~meanwhile~

It was 7:30 am when your alarm went off. You woke uo with a jolt, your body still exhausted despite your mind being wide awake, legs heavy like lead, thighs and pussy sore. With a groan, you dragged yoirself out of Vox's comfy bed, the mattress almost willing you to stay in bed all day, despite the no doubt mountains of work you had to do.

Throwing on a blouse and a navy pencil skirt with matching heels, you gave your hair a quick brush, quickly looking yourself over in the mirror.

'Looking good, bunny!' You gave yourself a cheeky grin, being your own hype man in light if the empty apartment around you. Checking the time once again, you sighed lightly, grabbing your laptop and blazer, you set off towards work, thinking of treating yourself to a nice hot cocoa from the cute cafe on brimstone avenue on the way to work.

You really did like your job. Sure, it was exhausting, but the work was rewarding; you got help coordinate schedules, review scripts, fill out paperwork, and of course, you got to hang out with Vox! Your boss really was the best, he always made sure you were busy; he knew how much you loved feeling useful.

Entering the building, humming a merry tune you had heard on the radio earlier, you greeted the receptionist.

"Good morning, Annie! Have you had a good morning so far?"

"Why, good morning to you to, Y/N! You seem in an awful good mood today, my dear!"

You grinned at the woman, leaning against her desk with glittering eyes.

"I'm just happy to be at work today, Annie."

"I truly don't think i've ever met a young person who quite likes their job like you do, love."

The two of you shared a giggle, as she showed you some pictures of her new grandchildren. Annie was such a sweet lady; one of your favourite coworkers, in fact. She always had somethjng nice to say, and a warm smile and anecdote to welcome you with.

A sharp, british accent cut through the usual bustle of the floor.

"God, where is that girl? I'm down a model and i need someone with some fucking class for lucifer's sake!" The confident voice of Velvette rang through the floor, employees cowering at her commanding presence, hiding as she scoured the floor.

"Ah! There you are, my darlin'!"

Your back straightened significantly, tugging at your skirt as Velvette's eyes lit up as she spotted and approached at a brisk pace.

"H-hello, Ms Velvette! C-can i help you in a-any way?"

She brushed off your now nervous demeanour, hastily looking you up and down before grabbing you by the wrist and tugging you towards the elevator.

"Yes, yes my darlin', Vox told me you'd be here. Listen, babe, I'm down a model for a loungewear photoshoot i've planned to do today, and i need you in my department, okay love? You just gotta stand there and look pretty, which you are already doin' a fantastic job at."

Her flattery causes your cheeks to darken, as you limply allow her to drag you into the elevator, up a floor, and into one of her studios. Well, there goes all the work you had planned for the day.

Truth be told, you did quite like Velvette; she mafe easy conversation and could be quite the smooth talker despite her inclination towards bluntness. She also designed the cutest clothes, which was a bonus. Overall, she was fun to work for. Unless she deemed you incompetent. Then, life was hell.

The first outfit she forced you into was a silky pajama set, relatively baggy on you, revealing your collar bones as she directed you into posing for, the photos capturing your timid aura. The second outfit were Vees branded tracksuits; each designed to mimic tbe style and colour scheme if each Vee. A black and read one with skulls and hearts; Velvette. A blue and red one with wiring details; Vox. Pink and lilac with feathers and hearts; Valentino. She once again had you pose for each one, captiring the details of the fashion whilst simultaneously capturing your contrasting delicate beauty. Finally, she gave you a second pajama set, this time shorts and a button up, completely complimenting your leporine appearence, producing absolutely adorable promotional material. Well, if Velvette was pleased, it was all worth it.

"Wonderful my darlin', thank you so much for your cooperation, love." She kissed both your cheeks affectionately, sending you off the change back into your work clothing.

However, on the way to the changing rooms, you were stopped by the familiar sound of a staticky voice.

"Velvette? Are you done with my assistant yet? I got a shit ton of work and all my other employees are apparently fuckin useless-"

Vox froze when he saw you; all vulnerable in a silky pajama set covered in strawberries. A smirk grew across his face, and you grimaced in embarassment.

"Velvette, my dear, great taste as always. Now, if you don't mind, me and my assistant have some work to get back to." Vox spoke, commanding the room, as his gaze never for a second left your own.