Chapter 7

"Aww, c'mon bebé~ don't fall asleep on me, hmm?" Val cooed at you, one clawed hand gripping your jaw as he squished your cheeks together in an attempt to keep you conscious.

"S-sir~" You whined at him in response, growing impatient at his lack of visible intention. You pushed yourself against Val, clutching his silky shirt, desperately trying to gain any skin contact possible, taking in a deep breath and inhaling his familiar scent.

Valentino always smelt like tobacco and sex. The stench of substances and bodily fluids clung to him, furthering your arousal.

One moment you were clinging to his arms as he grinned down at you, the next, you were sprawled over thin silky sheets, dampened by your sweat and arousal. With shaky legs you tried to rise to your knees, clearly upset at the distance between the two of you, but quickly collapsed with a yelp as your weak legs buckled.

The moth snickered at your pathetic display, before firmly putting out his cigarette in a glitzy ashtray, and finally approaching his bed.

"Y'know coñejita," Val began to speak as his 4 upper limbs began caressing your midriff, a pair wandering up to roll your nipples between fingers, or maybe to grope and squeeze at your flesh. The other pair descended lower, lightly grazing your searing core, teasing your entrance through your soaked panties.

"I think I'm starting to see why Vox likes you so much~"

"M-Mr Val, p-please touch m-me! Hah~, I c-can't take it!" You whined, trying to grind down against the moths hand before he swiftly grabbed your hips, preventing you from moving any more.

Suddenly, you felt the mattress shift as if a weight had been lifted off of it. You turned, panicked, to see Val approaching a wardrobe, humming a tune, as if oblivious to your struggles. After rummaging for a few moments, he re-approached the bed, concealing whatever he had retrieved.

"Now, bebé bonita, it's time we had some fun. You've just been sooo impatient, and I've been nothing but accommodating, hmm?" With speed and grace, his lithe fingers wrapped around your wrists as he procured a pair of garish fluffy handcuffs, effectively binding your hands behind your back, just above your twitching cotton tail.

"S-sir?" You began to question his motives with a shaky voice, unsure of how the overlord will approach the situation.

"Come now, don't be shy, hmm? We're about to become very well acquainted~" with a sharp pull, you were forced against Val's chest, facing away from him. Your legs were sprawled out, trapped by his own, as he peppered kisses to the side of your face. Hands bound behind you, you were utterly trapped as he gently licked your sensitive ears, the stimulation causing you to cry out and shudder. With a chuckle, Valentino then revealed what else he had retrieved from the wardrobe.

In his hand lay a small, bullet vibrator.

You visibly gulped at the realisation, causing the moth to smirk against your neck at your reaction.

"I promise it'll feel so good, bebé. Don't you trust me?"

With a swift click, the vibrator came to life, buzzing. He gently lowered it to your core, tapping your clit and circling your entrance. Your clit throbbed in response, begging for more stimulation.

Reacting to you bucking your hips, Val added more pressure, pressing down on your clit and you moaned lightly, liquid gushing from your clenching hole. Aware of your sensitivity, the pimp gently pushed your panties to the side, the cold air bringing relief to your swollen clit.

Finally, Val relented and pressed the bullet to your clit, the vibrations sending jolts of pleasure up your spine, legs shaking. Toes curling at the intensity, you struggled in his grasp, a conflicted desire for more stimulation and to escape from the intense pleasure.

"M-mr Val, I c-can't hold it!"

"Hmm? Who said anything about holding it in, coñejita? Let go, bebé~"

"Ahh~ 'm cummin'!"

With a violent shake of your body, your gushing pussy squelched, squirting your cream all over Valentino's hand and wrist. With a nefarious chuckle, the moth simply increased his pressure on your clit, flicking up the vibration intensity. Catching you by surprise, you whined harshly at the overstimulation, hips shaking as you shied away from the vibrations.

Pleasure began veering towards pain, bitter tears welling up in your eyes as your second release built up rapidly. With a yelp and twitching ears, black spots shook your vision as you drenched the vibrator.

Exhausted from the stimulation, you collapsed against the bed, eyes rolled back. Your arms were numb beneath you, cotton tail jumping every time you brushed against it.

"Feelin' better, bonita? Good, 'cause I got shit to do. I'll be back in a few hours, gotta check up on something first."

Vision faded rapidly, as you lost consciousness. Mumbling incoherently, you watched the vague form of Valentino drift out of site, towards the door.

But you were asleep before you could even hear it shut.

: A/N: asshat didn't even undo the cuffs :( sorry for late upload lol I am busy af