Chapter 5

"C'mere, bunny." Vox beckoned you over. With a crooked finger and a hazed smirk, his red eyes narrowed, his intense gaze beckoning you over, without room to decline.

Vox always looked particularly handsome off the clock. His sleeves rolled up to expose his thick forearms, his tie loosened and his shirt unbuttoned at the top. His thick hands and strong arms looked so inviting, how could you ever think of disobeying him?

Approaching tentatively, you padded over, feet bare and still clothed in silky pajamas. Looking up, you met his intense gaze slowly, pupils dilating at the sight of his expression.

"Mr Vox..? D-did I do good, sir?" Vox chuckled at your reply, grabbing your wrists to pull you closer, as you forced out a surprised yelp. He took another look at you; the gentle glow of his screen illuminated your soft face, as he dropped a claw to caress your cheeks, pinching them when he saw your embarrassment.

"Y'know dollface, I told Velvette she could use you today since work is light in my department. But, im starting to regret not keeping you all to myself. Imagine, you on my lap, my undivided attention. We could have had plenty of fun, y'know. But i guess this is still pretty good." As he spoke, he slipped a hand under your silky button up, forcing your breath to hitch. Clawed fingers danced up your sides, massaging the flesh before finding their place on your tits.

He took a nipple between his fingers, pinching and pulling, trying to force a reaction out of you. In response, you yelped slightly at the pleasurable pain, legs shaky as you collapsed against his chest, snapping Vox out of his lustful gaze as he scooped you up, exiting the room with you cradled in his arms.

"She better have been useful, Vel. Satan knows the shit we coulda done today." Vox called over his shoulder as he kicked open the door, taking long strides to his office.

"Cut the shit Vox, we both know she's the prettiest one we got." Velvette's bored tone rang through the studio, he gaze fixed on her phone and she headed out towards her own office.

"Take it easy on her this time, yeah? I might need her again soon."

Vox groaned at the implication, a day without your company already tedious and irritating. He certainly wouldn't be allowing this again any time soon.

"Mr Vox?" Your voice snapped him out of his thoughts, his gaze returning to you.

"Yes, bunny?"

"C-can we go home, soon?" Your small hands gripped his shirt, head buried in the crook of his neck, the public embarrassment clearly getting to you. Vox carrying an employee in her pajamas was certainly not a sight that was seen everyday on the VoxTek campus, and many sinners weren't polite enough to mask their stares and glances.

Noticing your discomfort, Vox shifted you in his arms. "Of course, dollface. We can go right now."

~

Barely had you arrived home, when Vox placed you upon his mattress, pinning your hands above your head in one hand, the other spreading your thighs to make room for him between your legs. His mouth attacked your neck, alternating between sucking dark bruises, licking them to ease the pain, and nipping at them with his canines, littering you neck with purples and reds, as he began his attack on your collarbones.

"S-sir~ p-please, haah, i w-wanna touch you, p-please." You squirmed under his strong hold, the intense stimulation fogging your mind of any clear thought. Vox smirked against your skin, choosing to humour you and release you wrists, his hands grabbing your plush waist, lifting your hips from the heavy mattress. Your hands quickly came down to scratch at his back, his dress shirt preventing you from the skin to skin contact you so desperately craved.

Whining at him with teary eyes, Vox finally got the message, sitting back to yank of his tie and button down, the constraining feeling agitating him. He then ripped apart your silky button up, using a sharp claw to tear your bra in half down the centre, before finally leaning down again to allow you the skin contact you wished for.

The feeling of his warm, bare chest against your own made you whine, the intimacy of the act making you squirm in desperation and anticipation.

Groaning at your pleasure, Vox rutted his hips against your core, attempting to alleviate the ache in his balls, his intense arousal visible as his nails ever so slightly digged into your hips.

"Mr V-Vox, please, t-touch me..~" Your whines and pants spurred him on, Vox continuing to grind against you, the pressure on your clit feeling absolutely delicious as you bucked your hips back against him, your slick starting to seep through your soft panties.

Hastily, Vox pulled down your panties, groaning at the sight of your puffy pussy, clit throbbing and needy. Spreading your lips with two fingers, he watching in fascination as your hole pulsed and clenched around nothing, in carnal desire.

"So wet f'me, princess. What's gotcha all worked up, huh?"

You whined at his teasing, making grabby hands at him, wanting his attention, and his cock.

"N-need you, hah~, sir.. P-please, f-fuck me.."

With a thick gulp, Vox undid his belt and slacks, pulling his rock hard cock out of his boxers, a wet patch visible from his precum. He squeezed himslef harshly, hissing at tbe contact, giving it a few pumps before lining up his angry, red tip with your entrance.

Collecting your slick with his tip, he prodded your clit gently a few times before finally pushing in, sinking into your heat with a deep moan. Your blunt fingernails scratching at his shoulders, digging into his firm muscle and flesh, as he began thrusting into you, his pace steadily increasing, the friction against your gummy walls driving you crazy, his swollen tip kissing your cervix with each thrust.

You could feel the coil in your tummy growing, tears of pleasure flooding your eyes and his cock jammed against that gummy spot in your walls, pussy gushing around his length. You could tell Vox was close as well, his breathing laboured and his thrusts uneven.

With a final groan in your ear, Vox buried himself in your warmth, hitting that spongy spot and one hand crept around to grab at your cotton tail, yanking on it and squeezing it, as he came deep inside you, painting your walls white with his cream.

The sensation of being filled, with the intense stimulation of your sensitive fluff being tugged on was enough for the coil in your tummy to snap, cumming all over Vox's cock, pussy clenching harshly as your legs shook and your floppy ears twitched, body seizing up before going limp.

You struggled to stay concious as Vox pulled out with a tired groan, your cum and his streaming out of your swollen, abused pussy, coating your thighs and the sheets beneath you.

Vox chuckled at your sleepy expression, laying you down gently as he wiped you legs clean of cum.

The last thing you could remember was a gentle kiss pressed to your forehead, and a

"good night, baby bunny."