Chapter 3

-On the Nemesis-

You awoke in a cage. It was dark, cold, and scary. You could hear two people talking right outside but you couldn't make out who. "Just kill me already...." You said just above a whisper.

Shockwave entered the room and approached the cage. "It seems Lord Megatron needs something that is in your brain." He stated.

"Oh good so I'll be in la la land while you're prancing around in my head." You laughed

"An illogical answer." He opened the cage door and grabbed you. He said nothing as you and him walked down a hall.

You struggled to get out of his hand. "Let me go you creep!" You managed to get one hand free and with all your force you hit Shockwave directly in the eye making a crack. He dropped you and staggered back. This was your chance to run!

You ran through the ship not knowing where anything was, that was until you stumbled upon Knockout's lab.
He didn't seem to see or hear you come in. You ran for a crack in a wall that was big enough for you to have some walking space. There was no way of getting a ground bridge from in here, you also didn't have any way of communication to the Autobots.

Knockout was on a com-link with some. "What do you mean she has escaped? Well don't just stand there! Go find her and bring her to me!" He hit the wall and gasped. "Ah! I've scratch my servo!"

(What a freak) you thought. What felt like an hour was saved when you saw your phone on a table....A very tall table. "Scrap!" You whispered. Sitting there for two hours for Knockout to leave you had finally planed the escape. You manage to barely climb the table and get your phone.

Running back to the crack you quickly called Arcee. "Come on pick up!" You started to walk in a circle. Arcee finally picked up. "Arcee? Arcee! It's me, Y/N! Listen I don't have much time, I'm on the Nemesis. I need you to send a ground bridge."

She smiled. "Y/N! You're alive! Oh thank Primus! I can track your phone and send a ground bridge but you'll need to make sure no cons are nearby." She ran over to the ground bridge controls. "Let me know when it's all clear."

You snuck into the hall and looked right to left. No one. "Arcee, it's clear!" You said.

"Sending ground bridge!" She opened the ground bridge and ran to it waiting for you.

Seeing it down the hall you ran and finally you were home. Arcee gave you a big hug when you entered. Happiness was all you could feel.....until you saw him, it hit you like a bullet.

Wheeljack was laying on the med bay barely alive.... "WHEELJACK!" You screamed trying to kick away from Arcee. "No! Stop!.....Stop..." You sobbed.

Arcee tried to control you. "Y/N! It's okay! It's okay!" She reassured you. "He'll make it.....I know he will...." She let you go.

You ran to Wheeljack's side still sobbing. "......Wheeljack?....." He didn't respond. You started to sing part of a song you would always sing to him. "You're the only friend I need.
Sharing beds like little kids.
We'll laugh until our ribs get tough.
B-But that will n-never be en-nough." You choked on the last line of words feeling that everything in your world was being brought asunder.

You sat there on his chest sobbing hard. Megatron will pay for this. You didn't care what it took, or how long it took. His head would be yours. Everyone had already left you and Wheeljack alone....Alone is all you felt....Wheeljack was barely alive.... "Noooooooooo!" You screamed as you hit your head on his chest.

-Authors Note-
Sorry for a short chapter! Don't worry, Wheeljack doesn't die! Next chapter by tonight or tomorrow! Song is from Lorde called 'Ribs'. I do not own the song or these characters!