Chapter 8:

-Y/N POV-

It took Wheeljack three weeks to comes to terms with the new person I really was. In those three weeks I learned so many things about Cybertron and its history.
Optimus had even said that I could soon go out and do some missions, of course small ones, but at least things were actually starting to look up for me.

-End Of Y/N POV-

Wheeljack came into the base late last night and it was if he wanted to go unnoticed until later. Whatever it was you found it weird as you were hidden on a ledge in the base...Until Miko woke up and caught a glimpse of him.

"WHEELJACK?! I thought you were gone for good!" Wheeljack jumped at the sound of her yelling his name and turned to give a painful expression which made the both of us frown. "What's wrong Jackie?"

"Shouldn't you be in bed, kid?" He walked down to his berthroom and never looked back. He just took and quick glance at you and left......

Miko spoke up after a few moments of awkward silence. "Well that was rude. What's up with Jackie?" You frowned at that, you knew why but you couldn't find the right words to explain it.

"I-I...Uh. I honestly have no idea Miko, not a single clue." Well that was a dumb move. Blatantly lie to a kids face.

She raised an eyebrow at you in suspicion. "Really. Ok. Well whatever he's upset about I want to know. Spill." You let out a long sigh as you told Miko everything now.

"Well I may have told Wheeljack that....I like him?" You gave a nervous laugh. "So, anyways, um how's school going?"

Miko's face lit up with excitement. "YOU WHAT? YOU, Y/N L/N, LIKE WHEELJACK? AWESOME!" Miko was literally screaming at this point.

"SHHHH! Miko be quiet! Ok, yes I have feelings for him but I don't actually know if he feels the same way towards me." Your heart ached just saying that. "We can speak more of this in the morning...Just not now..." You walked over to the couch only to see it occupied by Jack while Raf was on the floor laying on some pillows. You walked down the dark gloomy hall to your room while you put in some headphone and played your favorite song.

You walked for about a minute or two before you stopped dead in your tracks. An odd feeling came across your mind when you felt like someone was stalking you. You slowly turned around but there was nothing but the dark hall behind you. Turning back you continued to walk.

Y/N gasped as she was picked up and thrown into Wheeljack's berthroom.

"What the frag man!" Slowly getting up from the spot where you hit Wheeljack approached you.

"Listen here, I'm not one to actually express feelings towards someone but I can't help but actually like you ok!" Y/N face lit up when he finished.

"Did the big, tough, "heartless" Wrecker just say that he liked me?" You couldn't help but smirk and Wheeljack blushed a light blue on his face.

He grunted at the fact he had just admitted feelings. "Speak of this to no one..." He started to walk out, but just before the door opened he turned and said, "Love you, Sunshine..." How could you say that "Sunshine" wasn't a cute nickname.

-3 hours later-

Agent Fowler wasn't too pleased with the fact that you had been changed into a Cybertronian and that you were going on some side mission which could lead to you being seen or even caught. He had came in around 3 am when he had arrived in the main hanger so everyone was in power down at the moment, except you.

He was on the phone as you peaked around the corner. "Listen, I know she means well but she's just not...not normal....a total freak almost.. She needs to be contained until we can actually figure her out. I know this may seem harsh but a few "experiments may be needed." A few seconds later he hung up the phone and started to make his way down to the hall you were in.

'A freak' repeated in your head. 'I knew this was just a mistake' you ran towards your berthroom and slammed the door behind you. You were furious. 'A freak?!' You grabbed a backpack and started packing some clothes to last you about a week, along with pouring energon into empty bottles.

You ran. Never looking back at the base. It was all just...too much. Too much pain..too much fear. And now you were going to be hunted down to be an experiment. Out of all the people this world had to offer...it was you. The nobody who came from nothing, to someone with a purpose to help heal the world and save it from its darkest hour, only to have it turn against you....

A/N
Sorry for this taking so long! Chapter 9 will be amazing with lots of action!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 01, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wrecker Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें