Chapter 7:

The base was quiet from the moment you stepped foot in it. Everyone kept an optic on you until Ratchet approached you.

"Y/N....What happened to you? To your body? This doesn't make any sense!" He had run about twenty scans on you and still couldn't figure out how a simple human could be given the ability to be a Cybertronian.

"Knockout did it. First they removed my arm and then proceeded to do the rest of me." You frowned remembering the moment of being on the ship.

"There's something else you aren't telling me. I can tell. Whatever it is, you can trust me." He returned his look to the screen.

You remained silent for a moment before speaking up. "Alpha Trion was there..Well in my head." You wanted Optimus by your side, you knew he would understand you.

"What did he say ex-" you cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Can I just talk to Optimus about this!" You said loud enough for everyone to turn their gaze to you. Feeling uncomfortable you let a sigh "I'm sorry."

"You are fine. I will get Optimus here in a few." He actually smiled at me for once.

"Thanks..." You felt alone in a little bubble like no one wanted you around. Just like when you were a kid...no one wanted a freak like you around them. "Where's Wheeljack?"

He took a moment to turn and answer you. "..He...He left."

"What do you mean 'he left'? Is he coming back? Does he know I'm here? What aren't you guys telling me?"

"We have already informed Wheeljack that you are here and safe. We have also informed him of your 'changes'. He just needs time to adjust."

Optimus finally arrived and you had asked to speak in a quiet private place.

"I have been informed of your encounter with Alpha Trion and that he has said something to you." Optimus knew you would always open up to his soothing words, you always did anyway. "Do you wish to speak of it?"

"Uh, yeah. Optimus on the inside I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do! I want to prove that I'm just not some liability to everyone here, I want to prove who I am and why I'm here to help win this war!" You were growing hot and infuriated.

"Y/N....In time you will. Now is not the time to think for the future. I promise you this, you will have your day soon enough but right now we need to know everything that happened on the Nemesis."

"Well after I blacked out I saw Alpha Trion....He mentioned you and said that 'it wasn't my time yet' and that 'I was meant for greatness'. Everything besides that was just training and sneaking out."

"I see. Y/N, you are no monster to us...you are family..If the others do not wish to see that point of view...I will make them" Optimus smiled at you. Optimus Prime..Smiling...That had to mean something good!

It made you laugh but you knew exactly what he meant and it made you feel like you mattered to someone finally.

Arcee was the only one 'willingly' to come up to you which made the others a little nervous. "Hey partner...I..Uh..I don't really know what to say.." She let out a nervous laugh. You waved her hand towards the others to come over. "C'mon guys..Once family, always family."

The rest of the day went by in a flash as everyone went back to their normal selves.

-The Next Day-

You couldn't exactly sleep that night because your thoughts would always wander to Wheeljack and if he even could 'adjust' to you. But what if he never came back. What if he never wanted to see you again. Just thinking of those things made you feel terrible that whole day. And that whole day...He never showed up...

Optimus had assigned you to training that whole day. Maybe he knew and just wanted to get your mind off things, but punching and blowing up things just made the rage inside your blood boil.

'What does he mean that he needs to adjust?! What's wrong with me now?!' You screamed inside your head. Ripping off a face of a dummy you ran out of the training room and into your quarters with tears running down your cheeks.

Later that night after you had calmed down you went to Ratchet and asked if he could at least track down Wheeljack's whereabouts. He only answered you with the same answer from earlier. "Give him time to adjust."

-A/N-
This is a short chapter and sorry for the wait!!! Trying to do my best to post this story!!