Looking into your eyes | Fluff

Hu Tao really adored Yanfei, from her fluffy pink hair, her toned muscles, her love for the law, her sparkling emerald eyes, everything really. And now she had Yanfei, a prized treasure, her girlfriend. Digging her head into the other's chest, she listened to Yanfei's heart beat as she slept, nuzzling up even more. 

As she laid, tight in her lover's embrace, she felt hands make their way down to the directors hair, brunette with crimson red streaks. Yanfei would go own about how soft the director's hair was sometimes, her fingers slipping through the strands and lovingly brushing through it, her hands came together as she twisted strands together, braiding Hu Tao's long hair. 

Hu Tao melted into Yanfei, letting out a satisfied hum as she felt those oh so familiar fingers braid through her hair. She loved these intimate moments between the two, when she felt Yanfei's hands full back, her work complete, Hu Tao pulled away from Yanfei's chest and pulled herself up, now face to face with her girlfriend.

' Morning sleepy head.' Yanfei whispered, practically dying from how adorable the other was in her eyes. Laying a hand on the side of Hu Tao's face, she reveled in the other's soft gaze and beautiful eyes that were locked on her, her and her only. The director relaxed into Yanfei's touching, loving how Yanfei's hand was gently caressing her face, so careful not to hurt her.

The white in Yanfei's eyes glistened in the morning light, Hu Tao thought they were like real emeralds, beautiful, she thought to herself. Beautiful and all hers. She moved her face away from Yanfei's hand and moved so she could nuzzle her face in the crook of Yanfei's neck, relaxing even more into the other when she felt a hand lay on her waist. All Hu Tao was wearing was a hoodie and shorts, Yanfei's hand slipped underneath the fabric of the hoodie and caressed the warm skin, noting how soft her girlfriend felt. 

'Mmh' Hu Tao rested her head on Yanfei's shoulder, loving how her girlfriend was lovingly touching her. The hand pulled out from under the hoodie, pulling the soft blankets a bit higher, all she could see of Hu Tao was the top of her head, adorable. Her hand went back to resting on Hu Tao's waist but did not slip back behind the fabric, instead just innocently sitting there.

Thats when Hu Tao got a devious plan, she opened her mouth and bit her lover's shoulder playfully, snickering as she felt the hands on her waist tighten. ' Tao.' Yanfei warned, and she snickered again as she lovingly kissed the bite, arms tightened around her, as Yanfei lovingly kissed the top of the director's brunette hair.

'Behave.' She jokingly warned, feeling the director shuffle around in her grip before relaxing, going back to laying her head on Yanfei's shoulder. ' I love you.' Hu Tao whispered, her warm breath tickling Yanfei's exposed neck, making her shiver a bit. ' I love you too.' She whispered back, feeling her eyes flutter shut as the two fell back asleep. It felt like the only thing that mattered right now was the two of them, nothing could harm the two, completely wrapped up in each other.