Valentines Special~

Miyoko Rie x Asahi Yuuki

Shinonome Ena x Akiyama Mizuki

⚠️THIS IS JUST A SHIP, IT HASN'T HAPPEN IN THE ACTUAL STORY... YET⚠️

You wake up to the sound of a phone call in the morning, you look at the time, it was only 10am, once again, you only slept for 5 hours. You unlock your phone to answer the call, you thought it was Mizuki at first, since she might need help with something in the morning. You picked it up without looking at the caller, "Yeahhh, hello Mizuki? What do you need me for this early in the morning?" you yawn.

"Mizuki?" the caller scoffs. You notice that the caller's voice sounded like a guy.

"Eh? Who's this...", you look at the caller, idiot, it was Yuuki. "Oh! Yuuki, haha my badd, I was still sleepy", you giggle.

"It's fine, it was kinda cute", he says over the phone, "By the way, do you remember what day this is?" he asks. What day it is? You wonder. You jump out of your bed and towards the calendar, oh! It's 14th February, Valentines Day!

"You sound like you remember now", he chuckles, "Not that it's so important, seeeee, I actually wanted to meet you at a café today, are you available?"

"Uhm, yes, what for?" you ask him. "For our group project, I wanted to discuss the base of the design with you first, I'll go to the café with Mizuki, I hope you don't mind", he says, "Oh shoot, I gotta go now, see ya there!"

You hang up.

Ah crap! I forgot to prepare a Valentines gift for him, what a very nice girlfriend you are, Rie! You thought.

You suddenly hear the door get slammed, "RIEEE!!! I FORGOT TO PREPARE A VALENTINES GIFT FOR MIZUKI", Ena panicked. "Ahaaaa!! Me too, Ena, what do we do", you reply to her, "Yuuki asked me to meet at the café to do a project, Mizuki will be coming with him, OH WHICH REMINDS ME, I haven't even asked him what time".

Ena shrugged, "Well, just ask him, who knows? Maybe we might have time to buy a gift for them...", she laughs.

"Well, he said he had to go, so I think he's busy... I'll just chat him", you say.

Yuukiii, what time will we meet? I forgot to ask sorry TwT

"ALRIGHT, NOW WE NEED TO PREPARE!" Said Ena enthusiastically, "We may not know what time they will be at the café, but we have to make most of our time right now, we can go to the mall to find cute stuff for them I guess."

You pick some clothes and go to the bathroom to wash yourself. After that, you dress up and put on your purple bow on your head, you brush your hair to make it look less messy, anddd you're ready to go!

You get out of your room and see Ena sitting on the couch, she was looking very neat and pretty. "Wow Ena, tryna impress someone huh?" You chuckle. She blushes and say, "W-well, yeah... ERMM, let's just goo", she grabs her coat and gloves.

The mall was close, so you can walk there and arrive within minutes. You two walk in the cold, bustling street to the mall. 11am, the mall is getting crowded, candy stores are filled with valentine-themed chocolates. You and Ena walk to a shop where there are a lot of cute stuff.

"Welcome customers! What are you looking for in this fine morning?" The staff asked, "Would you like to look around? Or do you have anything that you're looking for?" She continued.

"Oh, uhmm, we are going to look around by ourselves, if we have anything we want to find, we will ask you", you said while smiling. The staff bowed and walked back to the counter.