☆*: .。.Hangout。.:*☆

!WARNING: Strong Language in some parts!!

Rie's pov:

"Time to work...!" You said enthusiastically (sarcastically) in front of the mirror while getting ready.

"RIE!!! QUICKLY! YOU'RE LATE BY 10 MINUTES ALREADY!" Your manager screamed from outside. You weren't even that late, but the manager just have issues with you... It doesn't matter, you were used to it.

You start your shift, it was a boring one, like usual. 

30 minutes... No customers, you decided to open your phone. A new message from Ena!

Ena: Rieee!! 

Ena: Today Mizuki and I are going to the mall *^▽^*

Ena: You're coming right?

You: What time?

Ena: Around dinner time, 6pm, please be there! ❁'◡'❁

You: Okay I will, see you there!

Oh, a customer! Finally...

Ena's pov:
"Ah crappp! I haven't finish a commission, it's literally due tomorrow, they ain't gonna pay if I don't make it for them!", complained Ena.

"Okay it's still 2pm... So I guess I can finish it before 5pm at least", she thought.

"....Which reminds me, what's that hater doing?" said Ena to herself, "Ughh, they've been hating me all week... well it's not like I can tell Rie or Mizuki, they're already busy enough", continued Ena sadly.

"Okay! haters are the least of my worries~ now I have to finish the commission".

~At around 4pm

"Oh!!!! I finished wayy faster than I expected! I can sleeeeep! I love sleep!" Ena says excitedly. Just as Ena's about to drift to her sleep, she suddenly got a message... from Mizuki!

Mizuki: Enaaa~~ I'm apparently very bored rn.. Can I come over? pleaseeee???

Oh wow! Jackpot, I'd be glad if Mizuki came here! Ena thought

Mizuki: Ena? you there?

Ena: Yesyes you can come, I'm alone anyway

Only a few minutes later, Mizuki was already knocking at Ena's apartment. Typical Mizuki.

"Wow, you're very very fast", Ena said at the door, "Come in".

Mizuki took off her coat and boots, then immediately jumped on the sofa, "Ahhh... Thanks for letting me come here, I was so bored at home, Kanade and Mafuyu are busyy, so like, they ain't giving me MVs to make", Mizuki said.

"What do you even wanna do here?" Ena asked. Mizuki looks at the ceiling for a second, then say, "I dunno, I just want to hang out with you", she smiled. That made Ena blush a little bit, even though she knows that Mizuki's just joking.

"Let's draw! y'know, for fun... We can do the 2 artists 1 base challenge, I can go look for bases right now!" Said Mizuki enthusiastically. 

Rie's pov:

"1 more hour to the shift... ahahah", you said while looking dead on the cashier counter. You were suddenly awaken by the view of Yuuki entering the store.

"Holy crap! what's he doing here?? What is this luck??" you thought to yourself.

"Oh, hey Rie, didn't expect to see you here", his soft smile is showing again, "Good luck on your shift..."