∆Castle of guardian spirit∆

I awake in a sudden quiver,remember about last vision. Now I was in a big chamber. The space itself spread a optimistic vibe. There was a outfit over a table. I took it and went to take a shower.
I changed my look. Now I was wearing a sky blue robe with a golden sash. I styled myself in front of a dressing table. The bright light was reflecting from the casement. My straight hair was leaved simply with a blue turban headband.
I opened room door , where I saw Angel twins ( they are helpers ) , they lead me to Rhiannon's palace. The old castle was as big as I seen in yesterday's night illusions. Just I couldn't believe my eyes.
In the Central hall (the golden hall) in a goldish thrown, There was the queen of Angel Rhiannon. The twin Angels left the room . Rhiannon spoke
"Hey CHLOĒ , you are chosen as a young Angel"
I couldn't believe that words. ( a trouble maker likes me as a Angel ) I thought in my mind.
My words was broken. So nothing came out of my mouth.
Rhiannon continued
" CHLOĒ, you should attend the battle classes, twin Angels will helps you
∆∆∆
I leaved the hall, and step out to check castle and surroundings. In the left side , there was battle classes going on. An old man with long beard who look likes Dumbledore in movie Harry Potter was training the young ones. He was a big guy, size double of me with a training outfit. He turned to me and gave a big smile.
I took time to notice the board
| Arthus. |
| Battle class. |

Then I enter to Castle through front door and move around. In the power room there was a big thick book.
Which named "The legends" . The book was like a journal which mention about young and old Angels who lost their life during the bloody battles. One sheet of paper was torn , as my eyes was sharp I noticed that.
"CHLOĒ" somebody called.
It was one of twin Angel, I closed the book. I placed it. And left the room. Place was quit and calm except the sound of my footsteps.
I reached my room. And start's dreaming about my forthcoming.
And about my battle classes. As I was having a rough time in earth and have no relatives over there , I was having a great time now. At the conclusion of thinking I was slept ready for tomorrow's battle classes. It's really going to be mess.
∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆
.............