∆Up To Battle Class∆

I was almost ready for my battle class. All young guardians already assembled in Arthus land. I was braiding my long hair. It's almost time.
I ran to battle class, along I braided my remaining hair.
There was a girl in full armoured form. She is the young council of guardian spirits named Asena,having a challenge with master.Arthus took his battle sword and waved. The big guy was the master of sword fight. Asena managed herself and protect herself with her big bronze sword.
Suddenly a nerve in my mind got damaged. Black dark shadow enters my eyes, giving a old vision on my hazel eyes.
(A young child practicing battle with her master. The flabbergasting point was that the master was Arthus & the girl was CHLOĒ ,that means me.)
Érror............. vision get blurred.
A hand on my shoulder. That was Geniveave . The young leader of guardian spirits. She was almost 16, that means 1 year older than me. She was having a matured character. And always wear crepe pink robe with a silver sash.
The gospel truth is , she is the only companion I get in this spiritual world.
"CHLOĒ next in the battle field"
Announcement went.
My breath ceased,My heart beats faster than habitual and my bones went weak.
Everyone around me cheered, as like they are going to celebrate my death ceremony. My soul was trying hard to get out of my body.
Geniveave waved and give me a big smile.
I enters to the land. Arthus was having a perfect smile on his face. The crowd was getting thicker, as more angels assembled. Rhiannon was flying like a golden peryton in the bright sky, then settled at a golden thrown next to the battle field.
" So all are ready for my departure"
Squabble begins. At first slash, I was thrown next to a big statue ( the devoting statue of guardian spirits) my forehead hit and blood went down.
The anger filled, I took my long celeste blue frozen sword. And whole power rise to the tip of the sword. I pushed Arthus with my own hand. He squirted back with a high pressure.
I expel a small amount of blood , and fell to the ground.
More visions around my nerves. Many images in front of my mind.
What's the meaning?
What's happening?

∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆

This is my first book
Plss support
Next part will be out soon.
~Thank you~