∆snallygaster∆

I was on my room, being not ready for today's battle class. Yesterday what had happened, which energy had passed through my body? How I had managed a battle sword with my own hand ?How can a student do this to a master. How Arthus will react? Hundred of questions around my mind, spinning.
After wearing my usual robe. I walked to the ground. The place was having a quite nature. Far i can see Geniveave jogging and coming.
" Hello CHLOĒ "
" Haa Geniveave "(my sound was having a touch of apathetic)
" heyy you are supposed to go to the lecture room " uttered Geniveave.
She move back to the hall, I followed her. Finally we reach at a big hall.
There was around 100 young spirits .
The hall was having a number of rainbow clouds instead of boring desk, everyone was sitting above and talking under one's breath. Me and Geniveave sat. As a human, my eyes was bulging outside, while seeing all of these sudden.

The hall was steaming up, a young women,wearing a robe which has a ancient touch appeared. She has a amber eyes, which was sharp and bright.
" She is Heka, who teach us supernatural powers" expressed Geniveave.
There is also fascinating stuffs. Ooh my god such a heaven ( i thought in my mind, so my friend could not listen to that )
[ The class Begins]
Heka was a lovely angel. She starts to teach us to build a shield for protection(as instructed by Rhiannon).
She starts.
Focus and believe to reach your power. And she spell " ooh Zamariel, protection" her hands was in a shape of fire gesture. In an instant , a white frozen shield appears. Zamariel is a old angel , now her name is used for magic terms.
All young one starts to imitate including me. Asena was the first to do it then Geniveave. Many starts to do.
I was tooking a long breath to do it .
But i couldn't. Heka came and speak
' No problem , you should focus more'
' Ok mam' I spoke.
The class was over about 4:00 .
I walk alone to my room. A warm breeze blew. The sky was getting dusty.
In the valley a weird creature enters , yes it's snallygaster. It look like a half snake and dinosaur.
I ran to the valley. Both me and monster was having a face to face look. Th blood eyes look straight to me. Jumped, all of a sudden i spell "Zamariel , protection" a silver shield formed. I took my long sword and slash.
Ultramarine blue blood around the green valley. Centre I was standing with a sword which has the smell of blood. The monster to death. Does the monster came to kill me??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

First book. Plss support!!next part will be soon..