∆ The legend war ∆

What had happened on that legend war?
( make me aware of that). I shouted with a sorrowful face.

Geniveave starts:

" Both Devils and Angels were preparing for that big day. That 24 hours time period can destroy either angels, devils. Which can also affect earth.
After the assemble , the guardian spirits decided to make Aliënor as the main
leader and CHLOÉ that means you as the young commander.
CHLOÉ, Aliënor is your mother"
You was very brave enough to learn all battle tips and tricks. From young onwards you was trained as a good battler. Everyone including me was proud of you.
Guardian spirits was looking after south,north and west and demons had already captured east.
But that battle had made them a way to capture next, south.
On that hard day , the angels were almost ready to march. But Suddenly a long crack was hitted near the palace.
Our angels charged including you and your mother.We reached at the no- man area. All the devils were already assembled
......... Both charged...............
CHLOÉ, actually you was proving yourself . With your golden sword you had finished more than 50 demon warriors.
We was almost getting prepared for a good victory, but that happened. Althea,the captain of guradian warriors changed her stand. She was actually ,the secret major of devils army.It took time for us to know this truth, before we could react, she lead to take a life.
Althea, strongly charged to your mother and slash her.
Aliënor starts to vomit few drops of blue blood. Soon she was turned into a real spirit.
There was a absolute silence, but CHLOÉ you was not ready to give up . By wiping the tears in the cheeks, you took Althea and many such bitch warriors life.
But you was not enough to handle all the devils in such a manner.
You was having a rough time with Ailith, I mean the shadow of darkness.
He starts to slash you, but you may thought that it's not a better idea to kill with the hands of Ailith. CHLOÉ, you had jumped to the main centre area of heaven and hell.
You was not having any type of sadness in your face. But the words you spoke made all of us to sink in tears.
"Don't think this is loose, I will be back for you death, demons"
Rhiannon tried her best to win back. But no result. Many of angels lost their life. The no- man area was covered with both demons and angels cold blood. Demons took southern part. And they left the area ,challenging for a new battle.

I tried best , but the death of my mother and.... had made my mind broke.

" your mother??" I asked
Geniveave gave a big hug , CHLOÉ you are my young sister.

After hearing this words, I was not able to react.
I hold her and gave a kiss on her cheeks.
Then i ran out of my room lefting Geniveave on my room itself.
I went next to the water foundain, where i can find calm and warm mind.
I cried for sometime, not knowing why??

--------------------★★★-------------------