Is that me?⚠️

Warning. Psychotic breakout‼️

I wake up with the worst feeling in my stomach as I know I'm leaving today and I have to tell juan that I am.

I look at my phone to see 99+ notifs from Twitter "what the flip" I say then giggle at myself for saying 'flip' I open my phone to see the tweet I sent last night with hundreds of thousands likes 80k replies which consisted of: sorry, are you okay, laughing at the fact someone's getting sued, some were weird. But that's all I just close my phone and head downstairs after brushing my teeth showering and putting on a outfit:

 But that's all I just close my phone and head downstairs after brushing my teeth showering and putting on a outfit:

My room is pretty much empty and it's sad to look at but it is what it is.

When I get downstairs I see Nathan and Jacob sprawled out on the couch, "okay I'm lowkey excited" Jacob says noticing I walked in, I raise an eyebrow "don't look at me like that imagine how nice it's gonna be and it's a mixed gender one so it's basically college and I heard it's a huge campus split into 4 not including dorms" the way Jacob describes it does make me excited but I'm still going to miss everyone here like it's hard to just leave. "That's true I guess" I sigh "I'm gonna go say bye to Juan I'll see you lot in a bit" I say putting my shoes on they give me sympathetic smiles and I return one then walk out the door after putting my AirPods in and playing
Jealou$y, by the neighbourhood.

Juan only lives 5 minutes away so I just walk. Once I get there I'm greeted by juans 3 year old brother manny who I give a hug as I pick him up and he squeals and starts giggling I smile then place him down on the couch with his other older brother Alex who I say hi too and receive a dismissive hi back but he's never been very fond of me and same goes for me.

I walk up to his room and open the door "hey Juan-" as soon as he sees someone came in he shuts his laptop and turns away from the door, the fuck? "Olivia learn how to fucking knock okay?" He says "jeez since when did we knock" I say walking over "and what are you hiding" I say in a jokey way walking over to him. I see his hands in his plaid pyjamas the ones we got matching "ew are you having a wank?" I giggle "my baddd!! Didn't mean to singularly cock block" I smile sweetly

He looks stressed and agitated and I don't really understand why he's still upset by now we would be laughing "hey look over there!" He's gullible so he'll look, as I said he looks and I quickly open the laptop only for him to swing around and close it again then push me to the ground.
"Juan.. is that me?" I say baffled he stands up and since I'm still on the floor after he pushed me I have to crane my neck up to see him

"Wha-what of course it isnt, uh sorry for pushing you" he says hesitantly then offers his hand I looked at his hand then at him because wernt you just beating your meet? "Oh my days i didnt use that hand" i look at him skeptical then take his hand to get up. "Uhm well that was un needed" I say "what you invading my privacy?" He says to which I roll my eyes.

"You made me go off topic because I actually have to tell you something serious.." he pays attention and I sigh "Immovingtoaboardingschool" I say in less than a breath "what" he laughs "slow down" he says " my mums making me move to a boarding school because of yesterday" I say while looking down I look back up as I don't receive a response only to see him looking at me as if to say I better be lying. "Olivia this isn't funny" he says I stay silent "olivia you can't leave me" I still say silent "answer me!" I look up at him tears brewing in my eyes "no you can't." "You're all I want you're all I have!"
[i had too😭😭]

"Juan calm down I'm sorry it's not my choice" he's scarring me and I know he's always had major anger issues since we were young but he hasn't had outbreaks in years, "don't tell me to fucking calm down you're leaving me like everyone else via you promised me, you lied." He never calls me via unless he's mad or sad and right now I think it's both. He starts throwing his shit on the table onto the floor "Juan please.."I plead "what are you fucking begging for because if I begged you to stay you wouldn't would you, would you!" He says making me take steps back, but unfortunately he's on the side of the door so the only thing I can do is move closer to his bed on the far side but I guess I'm closer than i thought as my the back of my legs hit the wood of the bed and I fall back first with him standing infront of me just before the bed.

"Juan move please" i say tears coming out of my eyes dropping down the sides of my face as im now lying down "why are you leaving me" he says out of pure anger "ju i dont wan-want to but it's not safe for me to be in a pub-public school" i say sobbing "stop crying you're leaving me" he says as he lifts my shoulders then pushes my head back on to the bed "ow Juan stop" I cry out as he does stop only to move closer to me nearly inhaling my scent from my neck. I move my face away "stay still.." "please don't go" "I need you" he says everything at once.

"Juan let me go." I say almost begging, I guess he had enough as he raised his hand I quickly shut my eyes  "SHUT-" just as his hand was going to make contact with my face another hand intercepted "Juan get the fuck off of her" Alex comes in with his jaw clenched "Alex get out n-"
Just before he finishes Alex punches him in the jaw, then he grabs my wrist before throwing me over his shoulder so it's easier to get us out.

[a/n; do u get Deja vu?]

He places me down" Are you okay? Did he.. touch you" he looks me up and down "kind off" I say tears still falling onto my cheeks "fuck I'm so sorry I took so long I had to give manny to the neighbours as soon as I heard shouting" he says as if this has happened before. "Wait why are you so prepared I thought this hadn't happened since we were 13?" I say he sighs "he hasn't been going to his psychiatrist" he says. shit Juan. "Let me just drop you off okay?" I nod and we  start walking.

When I get home I unlock the doors and my brothers are in the same position but they know somethings wrong probably because I'm still kind of crying.

After all the sympathy i tell them what happened
"Maybe send him a text or call him instead later?" My brother says  I nod and walk upstairs after thanking Alex multiple times and promising them I'm okay but realistically I'm not.

It'll be fine I say to myself then go onto my bed and under the duvet.

__________________________________
This was actually such a horrible chapter to write🙁, my heart goes out to all who suffer with anger issues or have family members that suffer from it🫶🏾

I just realised by time I publish these chapters I'll also be publishing 3 for 1 chapters which also have  a warning 😭.

did yall get the American horror story hint?😭😭 love Evan peters he so fineeee😍
Anyway opinions on chapter?                          ->

OH and happy valentines my lovesss. 💝