new students?

Mathias pov.

I wake up hearing someone arguing, on a normal day I'd just ignore it but it's fucking Saturday and I want to sleep. I get up and walk to the main room of the dorm where Igor and emre arguing over probably nothing while Liam and adam watch

"Do you realise it's 9am? And a Saturday?" I ask annoyed "well I'd be still in my room if this dingbat didn't put his alarm on for 8am in the morning with his ringer full." Igor says

I understand Igor since emre uses piano riff as his alarm which is crazy to me- wait 8? "You man have been arguing since 8.?" I ask almost not believing it "yeah we've watched 2 episodes of snow fall." Liam says laughing.

"Man I'm going back to bed." I say tired. "we have to go to mr doris class for history since we didn't have a lesson Friday" emre says which lowkey made me want to punch him but it's not his fault "oh my days. When do we have the lesson?" In like an hour." He replies and I sigh "okay I'll be back"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── ──

After showering and getting my history book I leave my room to see emre at the door waiting for me while Adam Liam and Igor are sat on their phones. "She's leng as hell" Adam says, I roll my eyes. Every time he says that she's really not . maybe a 4 at most she probably just has some tits or a nice ass. "Yeah okay" I say then walk over to the mini fridge we keep in our room

"Who the fuck. Ate my kebab" I say actually on the verge or strangling one of them. Everyone turns to Liam.
"I'm going to fucking kill you. "

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺

Unfortunately emre forced me out before I leaped on Liam and now we're waiting for mr Doris to walk in while I shit talk Liam to emre Josh and sammy. "Little fatty. next time Ima catch him watch" I say. "Yeah okay, yo where is this man." Sammy says referring to mr doris "ion know" Liam answers. It's kinda getting boring so I decide to swipe through TikTok with my notifications going crazy.

When I open one of the things I'm mentioned im I see olivia. See i was already in a bad mood but I was tryna forget it and move on then some idiot mentions me in something with her ass.

After a few seconds I decide to reopen TikTok letting my disgusted face drop and watch the video. The video is of olivia getting out of a car looking around confused which is literally me right now because what is going on. I research more about it and apparently her school doxxed or whatever I mean that's rough, I guess, kinda feel bad.

"Yo what you watching a girl crying for fool" Josh says grabbing MY phone out of my hands. "Pfff isn't this that girl you hate" he says and emre and sammy turn their heads nosey asses.

"Yeah her school got leaked" I say and they burst out laughing "maynnn that sucks" emre says "well-" I'm about to say until mr doris interrupts me. "Sorry I'm so late class" he says I'm not really going to pay attention since it's probably just some clas we've already done and I want more information on whatever happened to olivia.

After around 25 minutes I've found out that someone from her school obviously leaked her school and she's moving schools and is pressing charges, that's what her tweet says anyway.

Not really my problem though don't really care she's kinda jarring, I saw around 3 days ago that she passed me again and is #1 we've been #1 / #2 for around 2 years now and it gets annoying battling for #1. And sometimes I'm sure it's because she's a good looking female.

After another 20 minutes mr doris finally says we can go which makes me so happy because now i can go to bed rest before i stream.

"Heyy matty" Angela says walking up to me. We've fucked a few times and I think she's thinks we're together. Trust that I have told her on multiple occasions that we aren't because I ain't about that leading shit but she just doesn't listen.