damn

Mathias' pov.

After getting ready realising I'm already late I skim through my notifs making sure I'm not cancelled or anything because the stuff that can happen overnight is crazy.

I tell Igor and emre I'm going to show the new students around. "Yoo tell me if there's a girl" Igor says "man you're such a bop" emre replied and I laugh. "In a bit" I say then take my key and walk down the stairs.

It's quite empty as it's Sunday, normally on Sundays we either chill in our room the whole day and some people leave but we all have to be back for 8 as that's when our year has a 45 minute assembly.

Walking down the steps I get a weird feeling and I don't know if it's because the schools kinda looks eerie so empty or because of the students but whatever.

I get to the front gate and press my lanyard to the scanner for it to open. Opening it I see 3 people a by short black girl and two Asian guys standing side by side her. She kinda looks fine I can't really see from here but damn.

It's like a 90 second walk through the little stones to get to where they at and I have no idea why they didn't just come closer.

As I'm getting closer to them though I see the girl kinda eying me and she looks extremely familiar.

But then I realise.
I know that face I know that nose and lip combo. I know. But I don't know because there is no fucking way.
I get closer and my delusions are proved true when I hear her voice curse out. Why the fuck is she here and why is she mad? I'm mad but why is she mad?

I eventually am infront of them and she starts shading her face like that's gonna do anything. I dap up the two guys who still look confused then look down at her and clear my throat.

"Olivia I know it's you I don't know what you're doing all that for." I say she tries dropping it discreetly which didn't work "Sun was in my eyes." She says looking back up at me "yeah okay" I reply sassily too which she rolls her eyes and that pisses me off. I give her a glare and she looks back down.

"Sooo yall used to date or what?" The guy on the rights says. I almost gag. "You're funny today nate aren't you" olivia says with that tone in her voice telling him to shut his mouth "he streams like me and he's a cunt." She says avoiding my eyes "don't you got to show us around or something? Chop chop!" She says as if I'm some servant I tsk but decide to be the bigger person and turn away from her looking at the guys who stare at olivia.

If I'm being honest I feel a sort of hatred towards them being obviously close to her but maybe I'm just a hater and what about it.

"Aight soo follow me" I say we walk through the main gate and I scan my lanyard key again. "You guys have to go to the main office to get one by the way, I'll take you." The two guys who I've learned are called Nate and Jacob thank me while olivia stays silent.

"So this is the canteen on this side, we get breakfast lunch and dinner from here, it's always open but breakfast closes at a certain time as well as lunch and dinner. On this side is the lounge you normally go in there if you have a free period or you're revising or just wanna chill." I walk on and they nod in response me Nate and Jacob lowkey been talking about random shit I'm between walks while olivia just stands there kinda awkward.

"Okay so we got libary, which is really big has 3 floors and then just one big hall. This is for assembly's and performances. Now follow me to the other buildings" I say "man why you being so formal" Nate laughs "bru I can't lie I'm terrified our head is gonna walk out hear me speaking normal and not give me my extra credit." I say and they just laugh

We walk around the other 7 buildings including the science block English block maths block and then just other places where classrooms are at they seemed very crazed by how big one building was and how many blocks was in it I show them the auditorium and the gym, the playing field and everything else leaving the dorms till last.

"Okayyy so now it's just dorms so let's go to the office get your dorm numbers keys time table lanyard and everything." I say "betttt" Jacob says

We get to the main office/ medical and miss bull is just sat there eating a bag of chips watching superstore "yo miss b, they need timetables and dorm rooms yano all the stuff for new students" I say she sighs in response "okay I guess hold on" she says annoyed I look back to see olivia and Nate nearly burst out laughing.  mmm She's got a nice smile.

"Alright here's your timetable, dorm keys dorm number extra curricular sheet and you have uniform yes?" She asks them "yeah" Jacob says still on the verge of bursting out laughing "okay? There's the door" miss b says and olivia snorts a bit which causes Jacob to js let it all out "you man are so immature" Nate says smiling as we walk out.

"Let me see your dorms and what section you are" I say to Nate and Jacob. Only Jacob passes me his "we're in the same room" Nate clarifies "ahh" I nod "yoooo your our new dorm mate" I say kinda happy it's not some freak. "That's so calm, how many people in your dorm?" Nate asks "well with you too it'll be 7 but trust it's definitely big enough probably for more." I say and just as I finish I see Igor and Liam with their perfect ass timing.

"Yooo matty" Liam says dapping me up "are these the new students he finishes" igor says looking at them all, eyes lingering over olivia a bit too long. "Yes. They are" I say making him look at me

"Wait hold up ain't you the girl that matty hates because he can't pass her half the time" emre says and olivia burst out laughing like something funny. "That is not why I don't like her" I argue "okay sure bro" emre says Igor stays quiet still looking at olivia.

"What's your name przepiękny" (gorgeous) "Olivia" she says giving him her hand as he offered to take it "okay emre and Igor can you take Nate and Jacob they are in our dorm." I say
Igor gives me one of those shut up looks and I scruntch my face up at him.

"Nah I'll stay with you lot." He says gesturing to me and olivia I just nod because I can't really say no.

"Your dorm is actually really close to us" Igor says "oh really?" She replies to which he nods too "mmmhm let me take your bags for you" he says smiling down at her as he takes her bags and she smiles back just as we are about to walk up the stairs we see our history teacher mr Doris.

"Hello boys what are we doing in the main hall on a Sunday?" He says on the verge of giving us detentions "miss Morgan told me to show the new students around and Igor is helping out" I say. He looks down to Olivia in a weird way "olivia heart! You're in my class" he says to her winking which is lowkey odd.

I give Igor a side glance to see him looking at me already. "Ohh okay I love history" she smiles at him. "Well can't wait to see you Tuesday have a nice day olivia" he says rubbing her shoulder I see olivia kind of tense then relax and just give him another smile and wave. So this freak is getting smiles but me the nice one who showed her around isn't? I can't lie that's kind of crazy to me.

"Erm okay anyway let's go" I say weirded out by that whole interaction. She nods and me and Igor take 2 of her bags each while she just walks in the middle of us. It makes me realise how short she is actually. She's like what 5,2 compared to my 6,1 height and Igors 6,2 height it makes her look like a midget and I nearly snort at it.

"Okay we're here your dorm mates  are inside we're going now" I say and look towards Igor in a suggestive way  "bye przepiękny" Igor says and I roll my eyes I watch her cautiously knock them get pulled in and turn back around. 

"Man she's so jarring" I say to Igor "she's leng though" he rebutted "man she ain't gonna do shit with you be for real. I don't want her here" I say "then do something about it?" He says suggestively I look towards him and grin plots already coming to thought.  

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

Heyyyy guys sorry I've been a bit busyyy no excuse though 😪 anyway it's spring break so I'll be uploading more.

How yall feeling about matty right now? What do you think he's planning against her?

Idk you have to keep reading to find out boo 🤷🏾‍♀️

Happy easterrrre