'See you soon'

Olivia.

I've been under my covers for hours. And I'm getting too warm so I guess I should make sure I'm ready for later and have a shower.

After I've done all my skin care and put cocoa butter and soap and glory lotion all over my body I chose an outfit. I decide obviously it has to be comfy since it's an airport trip so I conclude with some black baggy joggers which I roll at the sister with a white tight gymshark zip up jacket and some crocs because I can be asked to go into my suitcase for shoes.

When I reach downstairs I get a ping on my phone
Juan: liv
Juan:olivia I'm so sorry I don't know what happened please answer

I still have around 2-3 hours to be home before we leave maybe I should give him a chance he seems calmed down. And in all honesty I need to say bye to my best friend.

I grab my Keys and phone and begin walking up to his house.

After a minute or two I get there he said I should wait and he'll come get me so I just stand here. I can't help but feel nervous, what if he gets mad again? Just as I'm thinking about all this the door swings open revealing Juan in some sweats and a tank. You can tell he's been coming his hands through his hair and it makes me feel guilty we're still best friends.

"uhm come in!" He says opening the door and I walk in only for him to hug me. "Olivia I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened I didn't- I didn't mean to lash out on you like that you didn't deserve that" he says on the verge of tears I hug him back tightly "it's okay I understand ju" I reply  "I love you so much and I just don't know what I'm going to do without you" he says resting his chin on my head. "I love you too Ju and I'm sorry I really didn't want this but you know my mum" is say and we chuckle a little "I'll be coming home so much. And we will call all time" I say quickly looking up at him seeing him smile down at me.

"When are you leaving" he says "the plane is at 3:00am so I should probably go home at 11pm since it's only 8pm now" I reply he nods then picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Juan! Put me down" I say in between giggles he ignores me and throws me down on the bed in his room I open my eyes after laughing to see lots of my favourite snacks laying down with the frost scream ready on the tv I gasp and look at him "im really sorry liv" i pull him onto the bed hugging him probably suffocating him.

"Wait! I was going to give you this some day but today seems more fitting" he says jumping from the bed and going to the closet. He pulls out a Pandora bag and I gasp "ju you didn't have tooo" I say even though I'm on the verge of snatching it from him. "Just something small" he replies shrugging "okay buddy" I laugh and he hands it to me. I unwrap the pink tissue paper to see a box
Opening it I gasp again and look over to Juan who's just smiling "Juan you did not" I say cheesing and squeal "I got it like the day after we saw it and you kept saying you were gonna buy it" he laughs "Juan I fucking love you oh my gosh" I say hugging him again.

"Come on put it on" he says so I pick it up still giddy, it has all the charms and everything I smile I put it on and it fits literally perfectly.
"Thank youu" I smile at him "of course" he says grabbing my pillow from my side "unt unt give me my pillow back you have like 3" I say "who's bed is this?" He argues back i snatch it from him grinning in his face "now put the movie on" I say looking straight as I see him still looking at me in shock in my peripheral.

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺ ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺ ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺ ⁺˚⋆。
Time skip. ⏭️

We finished scream and now are just laying down looking through Snapchat memories laughing at stuff from like year 8 "why did I cackle when I laughed" I say "your laugh was always funnier than the joke" Juan replies laughing. "well we should probably go back to yours since you're leaving for the airport in half an hour" Juan sighs and I just nod.