0:04

Sparkle Williams
Point Of View:

I know I'm getting into trouble after this my mother warned me to sit out of the way because she wants to see my sisters on the big stages like Apollo and even the Grammys. Sometimes I do wish she would do the same for me that word is love m like she do my sister they are her joy while I'm her mistake. Brent wanted me to sing the same song but I was nervous singing in front of new people but I did it.

"She can't do it remember our deal is for my two girls to be on your label, "My mother says pushing me back.

"That was never a deal miss you made that up in your head and like I said she going sing for me so move out the way, "Brent says blowing the smoke in my mother's face she mugged me.

"Start the instrumental, "Brent says Joe played the song.

Looking out on the morning rain
I used to feel so uninspired
And when I knew I had to face another day
Lord, it made me feel so tired
Before the day I met you
Life was so unkind

Oh, baby, what you've done to me? (What you've done to me?)
You made me feel so good inside (Good inside)
And I just wanna be (Wanna be)
Close to you, you make me feel so alive
You make me feel, you make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman (Woman)
You make me feel, you make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman (Woman)"I sang with my whole heart Ari felt every lyric in the song the whole time looking at Brent his eyes were just on me like we were the only people in the room.

Brent Faiyaz
Point Of View:

Beautiful woman

Silk Smooth voice

Powerful one at that she the one I need on the label something a little different"I got up and clapped while Dave was still in shock.

"Miss Sparkle your voice is something else you would bring something new to the team. Dave, what do you think?"I asked looking right up at her.

"Damn," Dave says making her laugh.

"Gurl you got a voice on you, "Dave says.

"Why don't tomorrow I pick you up and show you around the company and see if you want a deal"I said.

"She going have come with me and her sister not by herself Mr.Faiyaz, "The mother says.

"Ok, here is my card," I said giving it to her.

"Thank you, "Sparkle says.

Author~
One of my favorite books I made it like it all came together.