0:08

To be continued...

"Bro she ain't going nowhere," Dave says.

"Mane move," I said, laughing.

"You better get her before these other guys take her," Dave says, looking at me.

"Mmm," I said.

"I don't understand why acting like that, buddy. You know you want that" Dave says.

"Nigga, what about you and DE'Andre," I said, mugging him?

"Mane, don't bring that up right now, she made at me," Dave says.

"What you do," I asked, looking from the side to see Sparkle and DE'Andre nigga act in the bar had their eyes on her.

"She made because I would rather not move for her" He says I know Dave he would rather not move from Atlanta because his family is here and his business. So sad that DE'Andre wants to move because they have loved each other for five years.

"I'm just seeing if she was going to change her mind, but if she doesn't, she can leave" I'm not going to stop anyone else's dreams," Dave says.

Sparkle Williams
Point Of View:

"So what's up with you and Brent" DE'Andre says sipping down her water.

"Nothing at all," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh because all night he has been looking at you and stuff. I am just saying he's not in the right mind" DE'Andre says I just nodded, but you shouldn't talk about anybody, maybe she thought I was going to say something. I just got up and walked away.

"Where you're going" She said.

"Back to the section," I said.

"You alright" Brent asked.

"I'm about to go home," I said hugging him this man smelled so good, why was he so fine?

"I'll take you," Brent says, passing the blunt to Dave then dapping him up.

Author-
Vote & Comment
Please go get the new books up