0:10

Sparkle Williams
Point Of View:

I told my mother that things weren't going the way she thought they were. She was upset that my sisters no longer had a deal, and because of that, she wanted all the money. I just wanted her to be happy for me, but for days and months, I've been trying to regain her motherly love. Sadly, she focuses more on my sister.

"I get a say because I am your mother, Sparkle," said Mona as she pointed at my face.

"Mom, any money I make is mine, not yours. You're not my manager, so you won't be receiving any of my money," I said as I walked away towards my room.

"I did everything for you, you ungrateful little bitch! And now I'm not getting my share!" Mona kept yelling at me. I just locked my door and lay down on my bed. Maybe I should just leave this house and find a place of my own.

Brent Faiyaz
Point Of View:

Sparkle is a talented musician who loves to write love songs and is currently working on new material in the studio. While lost in thought, someone knocked on the door interrupting my admiration for a woman's voice.

Upon opening the door, I was shocked to see her dressed up and waving at me. "How did you find where I live?" I asked.

To be continued.

Vote and Comment