0:09

Brent Faiyaz
Point Of View:

"You are hungry" I asked looking at Sparkle.

"Yea but I make something at home" Sparkle says looking out the window like she is thinking about something.

"Naw we go eat my aunt restaurant" I said we have been all night so why not just eat and talk.

"Okay" Sparkle says I noticed her answers was short after she finished talking to DE'Andre she ran over.

"Sparkle did DE'Andre say something" I said.

"Nothing bad but she little attitude" Sparkle said I pulled to the restaurant.

"Don't mind she gets in her feelings" I said Dave and DE'Andre do be toxic one minute they are okay and then the next they are not. Sometime DE'Andre would take that shit to the internet and because I have seen making people feel bad for her. Some shit should stay in private, mostly when you have disagreements.

"It's okay" Sparkle says grabbing her purse, I got out the car went to the other side opened the door for sparkle.

"Thank you" She says.

Sparkle Williams
Point Of View:

I would rather not tell Brent what DE'Andre said about him because he probably wouldn't believe me they all been friends for so long. So I didn't want to come mess up anything between anybody, so I'm keeping quiet.

"Is that my baby Brent" A lady ran over she was beautiful long hair and her brown skin was glowing. She looks very young, and the restaurant smelt so good, like when your grandma cook on Sunday dinner.

"Hey Meme" Brent hugged her.

"Who this pretty lady" Meme says hugging me.

"She one of my new artists and I came to bring her to the best restaurant down here" Brent says.

"Okay you all go sit down" Meme says.

Brent mostly and I mostly discuss music and Meme brought the food over. It was good I had to get me seconds to bring home with me.

"That food was good" I said, leaning back in the chair.

"The way you were eating shit was good" Brent says laughing, showing me the video.

"Brent don't post that" I said pointing at him.

Vote and Comment