Chapter 8 - Eya x Sehun

Another Thursday morning has started, and Eya is on her way to the Heraldo Filipino's office. She received a text last night from Joshua Hong na she will be given an assignment for the school paper.

Walking in the hallway with a freshly brewed coffee from Starbucks, a sleep deprived Eya walked a bit faster dahil almost 7am na, and Joshua asked him to be at the office 7am sharp. She slept late last night dahil sa isang major subject homework na nakalimutan nyang gawin agad.

College has been very exhausting recently for everyone, kaya naman minsan may mga nalilimutan silang homeworks na gawin.

"Good morning!" Eya greeted with a smile the moment she entered the office kaya naman napalingon ang ilang members, and officials sakanya.

They greeted her good morning too before going back sa kanya kanya nilang ganap. You see, the paper is a bit busy dahil inaayos na nila yung mga articles for publications. It includes all the ganaps, and activities that happened in DLSU the past few months.

Eya walked to her desk, placing the cup of coffee on the side. She is really excited to have her first assignment, and really curious kung ano ang ico-cover nya.

"Oh, Eya, ito na yung assignment mo para sa Heraldo." Jeonghan Yoon, another one of the Heraldo Filipino officials handed Eya her first assignment for the school newspaper.

"Thank you, Kuya Hannie." Eya smiled.

"Deadline nan is before sembreak. Okay?" Jeonghan added. "We will release the paper pag back to school ng lahat."

"Copy, Kuya Han!" Sagot naman ni Eya.

Eya was assigned sa Sports Section ng Heraldo Filipino. Jeonghan gave her the assignment to cover the preparation of their university players sa upcoming UAAP Season. She needs to interview the team, and compile their answers to fit the paper.

Eya loves journalism. Kahit nung HS sila ay part sya ng school newspaper, it's a hobby that she finds fun, and informative.

Sakto na lang din na close nya si Kris, the school team captain. Hindi na sya mahihirapan to arrange a sched with the players for the short interview.

Kris agreed na i-meet ni Eya ang team sa baskteball practice later sa gymnasium para andun na lahat. UAAP Season is just a month away, sakto after sembreak nila ang simula.

Around 4pm when Eya headed to the gymnasium, ito daw kasi yung oras ng short break ng team according to Kris, and Tao.

Madali naman nya nakausap ang team since a few questions lang naman ang tanong nya, smart din naman ang sagot ng mga players nila.

"Thanks, Mingyu." Eya smiled. "I love your answers."

"No problem, Ms. Writer." Mingyu Kim, a new player of the team smiled back.

"Uhm, baka pwede patawag si Sehun Oh?" Eya asked.

"Si Sehun?" Ulit ni Mingyu na tinanguan naman ni Eya. "Wala sya e. I have no idea where he is."

"Oh, bakit sabi naman ni Kris kumpleto lahat ng players today?" A confused Eya asked.

"He was here kanina." Sagot naman ni Mingyu. "Pero biglang nawala when the interview started."

Eya tried her best to not roll her eyes, she's a bit irritated dahil nawawala si Sehun. She wants to finish the interview asap, so she can start writing it. Ayaw nya kase na nagru-rush pag about sa journalism. She wants her work to be well written, and perfect lalo pa at Heraldo ito. They publish din kase sa school website, so it's open for the public to see, not exclusive to the students lang.

Eya just sighed na lang before thanking Mingyu again. Si Sehun na lang ang kulang sa paper nya.

San ko naman kaya hahagilapin ito? Eya thought.