Chapter 11 - semestral break pt. 3

A/N: for resort visuals, you can check Club Balai Isabel. may mga few alterations lang of the activities available for the au hehe :)

again, please excuse all typos, and errors kasi hindi proofread yan hahaha welp

The exclusive night party will be held at the biggest outdoor swimming pool of the resort. Jackson made sure that everything is into his liking, from the drinks, the foods, the lighting, the set up, and the sound system.

Jackson blocked the resort from the public for this day kaya naman puro mga taga-DLSU, and his friends from the other univs lang ang andito. So, you can answer yes when asked if he invited the whole university, or the whole U-Belt, cause he literally did.

Jackson Wang is not only known in DLSU, but he is also known sa ibang universities. Being the social butterfly that he is sa mga parties, inuman, and all that, everyone knows who Jackson Wang is.

Plus na din dito that his family is known in the business industry din.

"Welcome, everyone!" Jackson greeted by the DJ booth, and everyone cheered. "Thank you for coming in, and accepting my invite to join me this sembreak here in our place."

"I hope everyone enjoys, and have a good time." Jackson added. "Cheers!" He then raised his red cup, and the music blasted.

"Iba talaga magpa-party tong si Wang." Tao says before taking a sip of his drink. "Nakuha pa nga si Hyungwon as DJ."

"Let's say hi to him later." Sagot naman ni Kris.

Everyone is just having a good time, everyone is seeing familiar faces kahit pa hindi sila same univ lahat. It's a college party as expected.

Eya, Haze, and Ji are just sitting on the swing with their drink in their hands.

"Jackson did invite the whole U-Belt." Natatawang sabi ni Ji as she look at where the people are.

"Yeah." Eya nodded. "I even saw Bambam a while ago."

"Kaya naman pala Patron Saint of the Party People ang tawag sakanya." Haze chuckled.

The girls are just chilling with their drinks, feeling the cold breeze in their faces. Partying with nature is kinda new to them since lagi silang sa bar napapadpad. So this outdoor party by Jackson is refreshing.

"Yeol, tara na!" Katok ni Baekhyun sa room kung nasan si Chanyeol. "Tama na mukmok dyan!"

The door flew open revealing an annoyed, and pouting Chanyeol.

"Ano ba yang mukha mo?" Natatawang asar ni Sehun.

"If this is about your car, tama na." Baekhyun says. "For sure nakuha na nila Kuya Nando yung sasakyan mo sa SLEX."

"Let's party na!" Sehun beamed before hatakin si Chanyeol by the hand palabas ng kwarto.

Back at the outdoor pool, the music is still blaring, and everyone is still having fun with their friends, people the just met, and a few who is alone but all good.

Kris' friend group gathered on their table to chill lang muna.

"Ano ba magandang gawin bukas?" Lu, who is now in a good mood asked.

"Punta tayo reception mamaya, Lu." Kyungsoo suggested. "Kita ko they have pamphlets of the activities here eh."

"Bebu, wanna go jetski bukas?" Kalabit ni Tao kay Eya.

"Sure, sure!" An excited Eya nodded naman.

"Cool!" Tao beamed. "Take turns tayo sa pag-drive."

Parang yung usual night lang nila sa inuman ang ganap, sitting in a group pero may kanya kanyang usap. Then later on, same topic na ang whole group.