𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏- 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫

How do you want to receive and give love in a romantic relationship?

Milena opened a writing prompt box filled with a deck of cards, containing written prompts about relationships. The deck she needed, that would flood her mind with albums of her love. A certain someone she wanted to write about. Two years and two months went on for her love chronicle and her pen would tell the tale of her enchantment with her beloved, Lucian. The man she waited for

                                             October 2019

Tonight, I was staying at my friend, Aileen's house. We were close friends for three years and our bond, our friendship started on August 19th, 2017, and refined into sisterhood. We were indivisible from the start; our parents knew that and trusted us together.

Aileen trailed her fingers through my hair, tying three strands like ribbons. She loved twirling the bounced ends of my hair and would take her time, feeling every inch of them. She reached halfway down my hair and said, "I think I have a new interest in my life." I could tell she was smiling behind me when she articulated this message. "Who is he?" I asked amusingly, knowing she was bringing up a new boy who had entered her life, charming her. "His name is Lucian, he's in my reading class and is so cute. He sits next to me, and I want to nurture a connection with him. I'll try talking to him, what do you think?" Aileen's cheeks flushed with a tint of rose-colored pink. I smiled at her gentle warmth, her emotions were genuine, and it made me happy to hear she had soft intentions towards Lucian. "He seems like a cool guy; you should go for him." I encouraged her.

...

The next day, we were back in school after a fun weekend and the bell rung for lunch. I walked alongside Aileen, when we got into the cafeteria, the scent of spiced meat and fresh grated mozzarella aerated in the air, creating a savoring aroma. We arrived at our lunch group. Lucian was seen sitting at the table across from us, causing humorous tension to also flame the air. I laughed at Aileen's shyness, she didn't even sit yet, she looked as if she was debating on sitting at our usual table. She wanted to have her chance with him; it was inscribed all over face.

"Just do it! You know you want to Aileen!" Our friend Janessa teased, we giggled at her banter. Lucian heard us and locked eyes with Aileen, laughing at the awkward state she was in. He grinned at me and Janessa when he noticed us standing in our own gaps, waiting for Aileen to make a move. His luxuriant and endearing smile tempted her entrancingly, Aileen relented and joined him for an amiable meal.

Having no fear (No fear)
Heaven is near (Oh), oh woah.