Bruno Is Orange - Hop Along

◇Lucifer◇

I stood in the hallway and clawed at my skin. I begged her not to leave. I love her. She can't leave me. I grabbed her hands.

"Don't leave me, please. I'm begging you. What about Charlie? We're supposed to love each other until the end of time. You can't go, Lilith. Please. Please, I'm begging you."

Lilith ripped her hands out my grip and slammed the door in my face as she left. My words broke up and all I could say were stuttering sounds. Hot tears streamed down my face, and I squeezed my eyelids shut in the hope that this were a nightmare. My choppy breathing and watery eyes remained as I opened her eyes to find the surreal scene still here. I fell to my knees and dug my nails into my arms as I watched my entire reason for living leave. My heart screamed and My throat burned with unshed tears. My tears continued to pour. I begged them to stop but they would not listen. I awoke from my nightmare with tears running down my face and my arms all scratched up. I was covered in a cold sweat and the first thing my eyes landed on was that damned portrait. Her false loving eyes staring at me as air refused to enter my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I felt guilty. I shouldn't have kissed him. He was just so... kind in the moment. I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself. I didn't notice the ichor trickling from my arms as I gasped for air and dug my nails into my skin. I dragged my nails down my arms and then was ripped out of my thoughts by a red hand grabbing my chin. I looked up at the sinner and desperately embraced him. Unable to control my overflowing panic. My head was reeling. I didn't need him but his touch was comforting. I pushed him away and stood. I backed up as I looked around and sunk down the wall. He grabbed my bleeding arms but I couldn't comprehend the situation. I cried and ripped my hands away. My fingers grabbed at my hair and I pulled my knees to my chest. I couldn't breathe. My throat is burning. My lungs are on fire. I need air. I need- my vision was taken over by dark spots until I was no longer able to see. Was I asleep? Did I pass out..? What happened...