Mr. Forgettable - David Kushner

◇Alastor◇

I sat there and cradled Lucifer's unconscious body. I felt this horrible aching feeling in my chest. I didn't know what it was, but I wanted it gone. I tucked Lucifer into his bed and sat with him. I hesitantly reached my hand out and brushed it over his hair like my mother used to do for me when I was sick as a boy. His face was so peaceful... I hated seeing him so upset. I don't know why... am I spiraling further into insanity? This ache in my chest won't leave, and I don't know how to make it stop. I stared at the portrait on his wall and walked towards it. I simply used my claws to scratch out Lilith's face. I was angry at her for some reason. I didn't have a reason to be angry at her... but I was. I looked back at Lucifer and summoned a glass of orange juice before setting it on his nightstand and leaving.

~Lucifer~

I woke up covered in a cold sweat. I looked around for a second... it was dark out. My mouth was dry... I looked over and grabbed the glass on my nightstand before downing it. It was so good to finally drink something... it was room temperature, but it was still something... I fell back asleep. My body is tired.

*Author's note:
HI OMG. I DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXPECT THIS TO GET ATTENTION. I SWEAR THAT IM TRYING TO UPDATE THE STORY MORE OFTEN, AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I SWEAR THEY'LL BE LONGER IN THE FUTURE 🙏🙏🙏 I JUST HAVE NO MOTIVATION THIS WEEK. 😭🙏*