Trilogy End: Author's Note

And that's a wrap! 

For now. I promised myself to put this story down before the new year as complete as I could get it. As fun (and arduous) as this part of my writing journey has been, it's time to say goodbye to this era in my life.

That's not to say I am going to stop writing. I would NEVER even think about doing that. This is my passion—an intrinsic thread within the fabric of my soul. I simply need to actually kick my butt into gear and focus on my original works. Complete, edit, and publish them, ideally. Which is why I'm closing the cover on this trilogy.

Well... mostly. Every so often, depending on a monthly roulette wheel, I will return for some heavy sessions of editing. It may come as a surprise (or not), but most if not all of A Different Wave is completely unedited aside from a few typo fixes and rewrites. It went from my brain to a Google doc to here to your brain. Give or take a few steps. And it was definitely done in a mostly 'pantsing' style of writing a book. Meaning there is much room for improvement.

For now, I would like to deeply thank every reader, commenter, and chapter voter for their interaction with my trilogy. A Different Wave started as a coping mechanism deep in the trenches of the corona panorama, and has only spiralled this far due to the encouragement of all of you, my friends and family, and my fellow Sakura writers in Discord. I cannot even begin to describe the depths of my gratitude.

Thank you again. For everything.

Until next time!