wednesday feb 14

I woke up after getting some actually sleep I am really tired my whole body hurts I probably shouldn't try over dosing on my pills again even though I kinda want to

   I have to go to school I'm not allowed to stay home again.
I don't want to go to school people are rude and assholes.

I got to school and I missed pledge so I just went to my classes I threw a purple skittle through the crack. I did my work and slept through out the class. I did the rest my classes.

I go home tired and in pain I was told to cook dinner so I did I didn't eat again eating hurts I don't want to..

Me and my sister are going to one of her friends house to do paintings with them I'm tired but I can't sleep I am sitting on a couch watching YouTube on my phone I'm waiting to paint I don't know what I'm gonna paint I'm bored I should search it up.. Their dog is so annoying it jumped and hit my face.

Oooo- I should paint a dripping skull that would be fun im gonna do that.

I'm falling asleep that's not good I'm not at home yet in so tired I don't want to tell them though I don't want to seem rude I'm just gonna stay quiet.

I reached home oh great I have to clean the kitchen tonight I'm too tired to I'm gonna clean it tomorrow I guess. I walk into my room and lay down and go to bed.