sunday feb 18

I didn't want to wake up I stayed up a little last night and drew a bit I fed the outside cat I named her skye she is a really pretty cat I don't know what type cat she is she's a long hair multi colored cat I know that much I love petting her she loves cuddles and pets I put her back out and fell asleep my mom woke me up telling me to get ready for church I picked a dark blue long dress that is not fluffy I don't really like dresses they're so uncomfortable.

I put it on and wore shorts under it and I ate breakfast. It was French toast and sausages I don't like sausages so I didn't put them on my plate I got 2 slices of French toast and I got some cinnamon roll syrup and put it on the French toast I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

After eating I got into the car my brother isn't coming to church today because he has the flu so he's staying home. Elizabeth has a friends named Maddie going to church with us she comes every Sunday.

Once we got to the church I got out the car and followed my parents to a seat and we all sat down after and hour the sacrament ended and then we went to our classes I sat there and almost fell asleep and another hour had passed and church was over.

We got home and I changed back into my daily clothes. And I had to clean and search for a Wi-Fi reapeater and I looked for it for four hours and I finnaly found it I plugged it in and i went to my room and drew and watched YouTube and played a little roblox.

I got bored so I went back to watching YouTube I did some makeup then I showered.
And went to my friend Abby's house and went to bed there