Chapter One

The next day, Kara still had the Glee reunion on her mind but just put it to the side, she arrived at CatCo to see someone in her office

"No way" she muttered to herself before continuing to walk towards her office, she opened the door and the guy turned around "Ryder?" She said.

"Kara," he smiled "Or should I say Marley?"

"You remember?"

Ryder was Kara's ex boyfriends, they had dated two years back, but they met in high school but never mentioned it because Kara found out that Ryder had memory lost and he remembered nothing from high school.

"Yeah." Ryder nodded sitting on her desk as she walked around it "I remember everything" he said "I also got a—"

"A Glee Reunion invitation?" Kara finished his words, Ryder nodded. "Are you going?" He asked and she let out a sigh.

"William McKinley High School was a hard place to go to school," Kara said opening her laptop "It will bring back bad memories," she said before noticing Barry and Oliver messaged her.

"I know," Ryder sighed "But it won't be the same without you" he said.

"Kira—" Cat walked into her office but stopped when she saw Ryder, "Ryder," Cat smiled at her son "What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting Kara" he said "I was trying to get her to go to our high school reunion."

"You two went to high school together?"

"Yes," Kara nodded "This was before his accident" she added.

"Well if your done here I would love to catch up with you" Cat told Ryder who nodded before she left "The meeting is tonight, at Tom's bar," he told her before leaving.

~~~~

Later that day

Kara was at the DEO standing behind Winn's chair, "Is there really nothing for Supergirl to do?"

"Besides stop asking her friend to find bad guys for her to fight? Other than that then no" Winn said, Kara glared at Winn "Sorry, it's just this thing your doing isn't really helping me to do my job" Winn said.

"Sorry," Kara sighed pouting but it was quickly replaced as she sped away going to her apartment then pulling out her phone.

She dialed Barry's number which went to voicemail, "This is Barry Allen, you've reached my voicemail I'm probably busy at work or something, please leave a message" the line beeped then she called again and it went to another voicemail "Jokes on you Bartholomew Henry Allen, I have two boyfriends!" Kara said to her phone before dialing on Oliver's number.

It also reached voicemail, "This is Oliver Queen, leave a message." Kara stared at her phone "That was a boring voicemail" she said before calling again and it going to voicemail "Jokes on you Oliver Jonas Queen, I have a sister!" She then dialed Alex's phone number who answered.

"I knew you still love me!" Kara said to her sister on the other end of the line.

"Kara? What's the problem?" Alex asked "My boyfriends have busy lives so I'm disowning them" Kara threw herself onto the couch opening the group chat she shares with Oliver and Barry and sending a message to them.

"What?"

"I'm bored!" Kara groaned "I have nothing to do and I'm single!"

"Woah! When did that happen?"came Maggie's voice in the background "Do Alex and I need to kill a vigilante and a speedster?"

"No Maggie" Kara laughed "I've decided to brake up with Barry and Oliver until they return my calls" she sighed "What are you two doing?"

"We're at a bar" Alex said "Sounds fun" Kara said closing her eyes "You wanna come join us?"

"Sure, by the sound of the music you're not at Al's bar" Kara guessed. "Yeah. Maggie decided to take me to a new bar."

"Okay send me the address and I'll meet you two there."

"Okay."

The sisters got off the phone and a few seconds later Kara's phone buzzed with a text from Alex with the address.

☼⚡︎☼⚡︎☼

A/N: Here is an update! Do you think the new bar Sanvers is in is the bar that the Glee club is? (Spoiler; it is)

I'm also thinking of adding this story and "Triniy" to Fanfic.net what do you all think?