Chapter Five

A/N: Okay so who's ready for Jake Puckerman angst and a protective/slightly jealous Barry Allen? So I noticed a few mistakes in Trinity, so i plan on re-writing the book once this and that one are finished

Here comes some Karivarry fluff!!!

~~~~

Previously: "I'm fine," Kara told him putting Oliver on speaker "Barry is also crying," she said.

"Why?"

"Because we had to watch good hero's die" Barry answered with a sniff.

"Who died?"

"Tony Stark"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Vision"

"Heimdall"

"Gamora"

"Loki"

Kara and Barry listed off the names one by one, and Oliver let out a deep sigh.

"Those are fictional characters from Marvel" Oliver remined them.

"Hey those characters helped people get through some tough time!" Kara protested and Barry nodded in agreement even if Oliver couldn't see it.

Oliver rolled his eyes at the child-like side of his lovers, it was one of the things he lived most about them and he wouldn't change anything about them.

"Anyways, how is Thea?" Kara asked.

"She's fine," Oliver answered "There was an explosion on one of the teams missions and Thea happened to be in the explosion, she has a few broken bones, she still hasn't woken up yet, but the doctors say that she's okay" he added.

"I'm sorry Ollie," Kara said.

"It's fine, it's not your fault" he told her.

"How about we stop over at Star City tomorrow?" Barry offered.

"That would be nice" Oliver smiled.

Kara agreed, then there was a knock at her door, "Who could be here this late?" Barry asked Kara who shrugged, she used her x-ray vision and saw it was a post man, she got up and opened the door.

"M. Kara Danvers?" the post man said.

"That's me" Kara nodded, the man handed her a envelope, Kara took and saying 'thank you' before shutting the door.

Kara looked at the envelope and saw her name, written on it.

Marley Rose.

She opened it saw it was another invite from the Glee Club, saying they would have another meet up later this week, she let out a sigh, she had to admit, she had fun catching up with her old friends, but she had a new life, she had let Marely Rose die along with her memories of Marley Rose.