Chapter Four

Previously: "Wait your dating Sebastian look alike and Oliver Queen?" Blaine asked

"Oh my—" Barry was cut off by Kara putting her hand over Barry's mouth.

Kara nodded "Oliver and Barry meet, Rachel Berry, Mercedes Jones, Kurt Hummel-Anderson, Santana Lopez-Pierce, Brittany Pierce-Lopez, Sam Evans, Blaine Anderson-Hummel, Noah Puckerman, Artie Abrams, Mike Chang, Tina Cohen-Chang, Kitty Wilde, Unique, Ryder Lynn, Jake Puckerman." She said all their names in one breath while Oliver and Barry shook their hands.

"Noah and Jake Puckerman? You guys brothers?" Oliver asked.

"Yes" Noah nodded.

Barry still eyes Blaine suspiciously, "Dude you got a problem or something?" Jake asked Barry "Why do you keep staring at him like that?"

Kitty hit his arm "Don't talk to her boyfriend like that!" She warned Jake.

"Barry stop staring it's not him!" Kara whispered to Barry.

"The guy staring at Blaine as if he knows him or something!" Jake defended himself.

"Jake leave it alone," Kara warned "He's sorry for staring at you Blaine you just look really familiar to someone we had to deal with last year" she explained.

"It's fine" Blaine said shaking his head.

Oliver phone rang and he answered "Felicity?" He said Barry and Kara looked up at him "She was what?" Oliver raised his voice slightly "Is she alright?" He asked "I'll be there soon" Oliver said "And next time call me before you guys do anything else!" He hanged up.

"I have to go, Thea's in the hospital."

"Go" Kara said hearing everything "Give Thea our best" She said.

Oliver nodded before kissing Kara then Barry saying goodbye to the Glees and leaving.

~~~

Kara and Barry finally arrived back at her apartment, they had sang all night until their lungs gave out, the pair collapsed onto her couch, "So how come we never knew you were in Glee?" Barry asked her.

"Glee wasn't really the most happy thing in my life at the time," Kara said Barry gave her a confused look begging her to go on "Look, I was happy in glee but things happened and I was bullied and high school wasn't exactly welcoming especially if you've never been" she said.

Barry could see she didn't want to talk anymore about glee club so he decided to bring up something else "What about Blake Uckerman and Ryder Flynn?" Barry asked.

"Jake Puckerman and Ryder Lynn" Kara laughed as she corrected her boyfriend, Barry smiled at her laugh.

"Yeah them" he said.

"Well I was sorta of in a love triangle in high school, but I started dating Jake then we broke up because he uhm..." Kara's voice went soft and her smile dropped once she started talking about Jake.

"Kara, did her hurt you?" Barry asked.

"Physically? No" Kara said "But there was this girl, Bree, she was a cheerleader and he cheated on me with her," she looked down and Barry grabbed her chin making her look at him "and with Ryder, he was the other part to my love triangle but nothing happened while in high school, but we reconnected once I found out he was Cat Grant's son, then we started to date but broke up because of me being Supergirl, I was in my first year and things were not going as planned" she said.

"Wait," Barry said "I thought in your first year, you were trying to get with James?" he said, he had never met or heard of Ryder until tonight.

"We had broken up before you came, and doing that point I was trying to get over James because he was trying to make his relationship with Lucy work" Kara answered, "I'm hungry" she said out of nowhere.

"Same" Barry said pulling out his phone "I'll order some food," she gave him a smile and a quick peck on the lips.

**
Barry ordered the food and it arrived as the two were watching musicals, they were half way finished with their food, and the movie they were watching and both were nearly crying.

"No, Clint don't let go of her hand!" Barry cried yelling at the TV. They watched the rest of that scene, the tears finally coming out once Natasha told him it was okay and she let go of his hand hitting the ground, the girl of steel and the scarlet speedster sat there for the rest of the movie hugging each other crying.

They now at the end of the movie sobbing on Tony Stark's death, Kara heard Barry's phone ring, she grabbed and saw it was Oliver, Barry paused the TV once Kara answered his phone.

"Hello?" Kara cleared her throat.

"Hey Kara..." Oliver trailed of quickly hearing the sadness in Kara's voice "Are you okay? Where is Barry?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Kara told him putting Oliver on speaker "Barry is also crying," she said.

"Why?"

"Because we had to watch good hero's die" Barry answered with a sniff.

"Who died?"

"Tony Stark"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Vision"

"Heimdall"

"Gamora"

"Loki"

Kara and Barry listed off the names one by one, and Oliver let out a deep sigh.

"Those are fictional characters from Marvel" Oliver remined them.

"Hey those characters helped people get through some tough time!" Kara protested and Barry nodded in agreement even if Oliver couldn't see it.

Oliver rolled his eyes at the child-like side of his lovers, it was one of the things he lived most about them and he wouldn't change anything about them.

"Anyways, how is Thea?" Kara asked.

"She's fine," Oliver answered "There was an explosion on one of the teams missions and Thea happened to be in the explosion, she has a few broken bones, she still hasn't woken up yet, but the doctors say that she's okay" he added.

"I'm sorry Ollie," Kara said.

"It's fine, it's not your fault" he told her.

"How about we stop over at Star City tomorrow?" Barry offered.

"That would be nice" Oliver smiled.

Kara agreed, then there was a knock at her door, "Who could be here this late?" Barry asked Kara who shrugged, she used her x-ray vision and saw it was a post man, she got up and opened the door.

"M. Kara Danvers?" the post man said.

"That's me" Kara nodded, the man handed her a envelope, Kara took and saying 'thank you' before shutting the door.

Kara looked at the envelope and saw her name, written on it.

Marley Rose.

She opened it saw it was another invite from the Glee Club, saying they would have another meet up later this week, she let out a sigh, she had to admit, she had fun catching up with her old friends, but she had a new life, she had let Marely Rose die along with her memories of Marley Rose.

But she was going either way or Rachel or some other Gleek would try and get her to go.

~~~~~~

A/N: Finally able to update the story! I know some of you have been looking forward to this update and honestly so have I. So here it is hope you enjoyed!