Chapter 1

A/N This is a story about bapa and idk if it will be any good but i guess we will just see:)

A/N I'm sure i have seen these ideas and some stuff like this from other stories and all that i wish i could give credit but i don't remember who exactly but credit to those. Also some of the episodes in danger force are inspo:)

In the man's nest

Time: 11:00 pm

No one's pov:

Ray: what's up kiddos

Chapa and bose: Wassupppp!

Mika: Got any missions for us today boss.

Ray: Uhmm no just a bunch of boring crimes and probs ✨JeFf✨ crimes.

Miles: Likeeeeeee?

Ray: Stealing blood from a fu..

Schwoz: * blows air horn*

Ray: as i was saying stealing blood from a blood bank.

Mika: Whatttt..

Ray: Probably ✨JeFf✨the most dumbest and annoying criminal in the whole of swellview.

Chapa: Yeah imma have to pass on that one big dog.

Bose: What's a blood bank

Chapa: you have got to be kidding me

Mika: A blood bank is where they store blood in there and since ✨JeFf✨ is the dumbest criminal in swellview he is probably thinking there is actually money in there.

Bose: "*looking at chapa* what's the purpose in it tho?

Chapa: I DON'T FLIPPING KNOW

Ray: Anyway mika your right this has happened before , he was trying to break into to the fridge that's full with blood butt he thought it was a safe that was filmed with money and the blah blah blah me and kid danger got there and stopped him. Then we got home to a beautiful ✨Diez leches cake✨" does it in a weird voice"

Chapa: Uhhhhh

Miles: ANYWAY! dude you seriously think he would try that again?

Ray: Duhh it's jeff??

Schwoz: He's got a point

Chapa: OMG! enough already just go fu

Schwoz: *blows air horn*

Chapa: As i was saying before schwoz rudely INTERRUPTED ME *lighting bulbs in her hands*

Schwoz: Aiyeeeeee!!

Ray: Calm down girl!!

Chapa: NEVER TELL A WOMAN TO CALM DOWN!

Bose: Easy sparkly!

Chapa: *calms down*

Ray: what do bose can tell you to calm down but i CAN'T????

Chapa: Because he's my favourite got it?

Bose: *Starts blushing*

Everyone except for Bose and chapa: Ooooooo does someone have a crush

Chapa: don't. JUST GO ON THE MISSION ALREADY HES PROBABLY GONE NOW.

Mika: okay we are going * they transform* you sure you don't want to come?

Bose and chapa: YES

Mika,miles and ray: *whispering* bet they are gonna be kissing when we get back*stops whispering* *all giggle*

Bose and chapa: what are you laughing at?

Mika,Miles and Ray: * says it in a high pitch voice* nothing.

Chapa: whatever

This is the end of the chapter i don't really know what to feel about this idk if it's makes sense or if it is good but yeah i don't know if there is any spelling mistakes probably is lol:)

Word count(not including this): 452 words🫶🏼