Chapter 3

still in the man's nest

No ones pov:

everyone goes silent and looks at bose knowing full well he didn't mean to say yay and yet he looked disappointed that chapa didn't like him.

*Mika,Miles and ray all huddle up*

Miles: i'm gonna ask him some questions i'm curious if he meant yay or the oh.

Ray: i wanna know too.

Mika: i'm also curious but it's just gonna make him nervous and he's just going to run away and we won't even get answers, there's no point miles.

Miles: oh well i'm asking anyway.

Bose's pov:

Miles: you sure you meant to say yay my guy.

IM: oh god he knows oh god what do u do shoot in probably flustered like hell.

Me: Uhh yeah of course i meant yay it's not like i wanted her to like her or i like her ha.

Ray: you sure are acting nervous my guy.

IM: okay yep i'm busted, maybe i can still cover this up.

Me: is it hot in here yeah it's just really hot in here i'm gonna go uhm cool off bye.

No ones pov:

Mika: well that was strange.

Chapa: very,what are you guys even trying to find out he literally said yay?

Mika IM: wait did she not hear him say oh first.

Mika: did you not hear him say no first disappointedly and then switched it to a yay.

Chapa: Didn't hear that,idk what that means but he does not like me and that's that.

Ray IM: she sure got really defensive with that.

Ray: whatever you say girl🤔.

Chapa: whatever i'm gonna go in one of the 900 mans nest rooms.

*Mika,miles and ray mumble you sure would make a good couple, they definitely like eachother*

Chapa: I HEARED THAT! * chapas hand start lighting up again with her electrokinesis*

*ray , mika and miles start backing up out of fear it really looked like we pissed her off*

Ray: okay chapa we was joking.

Miles: yes obviously you know how we love to joke haha*nervous laugh*.

Chapa: i am so close to lighting you all up right NOW*chapas electrokinesis gets stronger and stronger and she is ready to light them up, she is backing them up in to the wall*

Mika: RUNNNN

Mika,miles and ray all run away scared and terrified because they know how much they definitely pissed her off.

*chapa laughs knowing how much they fear her*

Chapa IM: it's getting late i should probably get home.
___________________________

They have all gone home and have gone to bed.
___________________________
This is inspired by the episode on henry danger were cheney have dreams of eachother.

Chapa's dream:

It's a normal friday and me and bose are just chilling and about to watch genuine moments or dog judge after for talking for at least 15 minutes we finally decided on genuine moments.

No ones pov:

Bose: i'll go get the popcorn.

Chapa: okay i'll go get our beanbags.