Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to finally publish chapter 4 i never got round to it writing it lol, by the way bose and chapa are 16-17 and mika and miles are 17 and 17.

It's a Friday morning and everyone is in the man's nest

In the man's nest:
______________________

Chapa's pov:

Me IM: i still can't get over what happened yesterday with me and bose , out eye contact was so intense and their was so much tension and i only now am just reading how hot Bose actually is and how cute mad gorgeous he i.. WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I SAYING HOW CUTE BOSE IS, HES SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND.... okay i am confused why is this suddenly happening what the fuck.

Anyway chapa gets up and going to brush her teeth and wash her face. She goes to change and then goes to brush her hair but then gets a text from Bose...

Their text:
______________________

Bose: hey sparky you awake yet?

Chapa: Hey Bose why are you texting me so early come on man.

Bose: Sorryy i was wondering wanna meet up and go to hip hop purée?

Chapa: Seriously Bose i love you and all but it's so fucking early in the morning?

Me IM: SHIT DID I JUST SAY I LOVE YOU AND ALL, FUCK , u need to delete it shit shit.

Bose seen:

Me IM: FUCK HE HAS SEEN IT SHITTTTT..

Bose: Uhmm did you just say you love me sparky?

Chapa: in a friend way you idiot ahah*nervous laugh*

Bose: anyway i'll be at ur room in a minute bye sparky.

Chapa: Oh okay bye bosey.
________________________
Out of text:
______________________

No one's pov:
______________________
Chapa starts getting dressed and she goes to put her top on but she here's knocking on her window(she's in a sport bra btw).

There Bose is at the window banging on it waiting to be let in.

Bose: HEY sparky!

Chapa: SHIT Bose i don't have my top on, LOOK AWAY!.

Bose: OKAY OKAY

*Chapa puts her top on*

Chapa: Okay i'm done.

Chapa IM: i can't believe Bose just saw me in my frocking sport bra, embarrassing much.

Bose IM: I look at chapa and oh my god does she look good like crazy good, she has her messy bed hair right now and she is looking gorgeous she looks beautiful like always but she just looks more stunning today she also looks hot i cant lie.

Bose: Okay anyway sorry about that, can we go hip hop purée nowww.

Chapa: Oh my god yes come on.

Bose: Okay well first i wanna take you to this secret spot.

Chapa: okay bose
________________________

still no one's pov:

Bose and Chapa climb out of her window and climb down the ladder, they are now walking over to hip hop purée but Bose wants to take her somewhere special first. Bose and chapa finally get to the spot.

Bose: we are here , finally

Chapa: Why did you want to come her?

Bose: I don't know i guess i just wanted to ask you about something i guess.

Chapa: Okay sooooo?

Bose: Do you know yesterday we have a moment out eye contact was so intense and their was so much tension between us and you kept looking and staring at me and i think i was doing the same.

Chapa IM: oh god where is he going with this.

Chapa: Uhhh yeah what about *gets nervous*

Bose: Well i just wanted to know if you felt anything.

The sun is starting to rise as it's so fucking early in the morning and it's this beautiful view, me and chapa was just sitting their looking at the beautiful , stunning view almost as stunning as chapa.

Chapa IM: Before i could answer u felt a hand on my cheek and another hand on my waist , i stopped it felt like everything around me didn't matter everything froze i started blushing so much and was so flustered. It felt so good it felt so right.

Bose IM: I can tell chapa is liking the way this is going , i can see chapa blushing she looks so cute when she is blushing and when she is flustered she also gets so cute when she is nervous.

Bose hand was on chapa's waist and another hand on chapa's cheek. They were both looking deep into each other's eyes while leaning in for a kiss , at this moment it felt so right. We both smiled at eachother and then they both leaned in for a kiss. They started kissing as there tongue slowly met eachother and exploring each others mouth. Bose's hands slowly started going up chapa's shirt going all over her body.

They start to run out of breath so they break off the kiss.

Bose: Wow uhm that was something.

Chapa: yeah definitely something.

Chapa and bose look at eachother in the eye and slowly start to smile and both start blushing they go to lean in for a kiss but suddenly a phone rings.

Bose and chapa: FOR FUCKS SAKE

Chapa: WHAT DO U WANT MILES.

Miles: Ray wants to know where and bose are , you are late for swag.

Chapa: *nervously says* what what why would i know where bose is ahahha*nervous laugh*.

Miles: Uhhhh okay then.

Bose: Guess we got to go then.

Chapa : yeah guess so.

Bose and chapa start heading to swag.

In swag:

Bose and chapa: Heyy sorry we are late we was uhm busy ahah*nervous laugh*.

Ray: YOU ARE A HOUR LATE?

Chapa: WE SAID WE WAS SORRY.

Miles: Okay ray just leave it .

Mika: You guys are asking sus.

Miles:Yeah real sus.

Schwoz: Agreed

Ray: I agree you are acting SUSpicious.

Bose and Chapa faces go red and they look at eachother nervously and look back at the group.

Mika: Yeahh what actually happened why was you actually late?

Ray: yeah what did you mean by WE was busy??

Miles: Sus

Bose and chaos: Uhhhhhh

A/N: word count: 1014 words

this is the end of the chapter for now i hope you enjoyed it i don't really like this chapter that much it seems really boring and plain and repetitive but oh well let me know what you think 🤍