Click here to view the strategy 10.30

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.30

"Didn't you investigate the relationship between Gu Qianzhou and Zhou Han?" Mo Zhiyang had already felt something was wrong and asked the system to check, and sure enough, a bunch of past events were revealed. "Gu Qianzhou has nothing to be afraid of. It's just that it will be more troublesome if two people join forces. If something happens, it will be bad."

"So, I decided to let Rong Yichen deal with one for me first, and let me play with the other slowly." Mo Zhiyang guessed that Gu Qianzhou would definitely draw Zhou Han into the entertainment industry.

Now that Zhou Han is here, he has to get out.

From the moment he agreed to eat with Dr. Yan, he had already thought about how to introduce Gu Qianzhou into the bureau. In this way, he would also give Rong Yichen a shot of vaccination. When encountering this kind of thing in the future, he would definitely favor him.

These two points are enough for him to turn things around.

"Damn it! As expected of you!" The system sighed: I hope Zhou Han dies in front of him and dies quickly.

Rong Yichen came out from the shower and saw someone nestled in the quilt. "Yang Yang, come here, I have water in my ears." He walked to the bed and sat down.

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang was in a trance. He quickly came to his senses and got up from the bed. "Do you have a cotton swab?" His voice was trembling.

"In the bedside table." Rong Yichen's old injury relapsed in the past two days. His left shoulder had been shot before. When it relapsed, his neck sometimes felt like a stiff neck and he couldn't turn it around. He would occasionally get it when taking a shower.

Mo Zhiyang opened the bedside table and took out the cotton swab. His hands couldn't help but tremble. "Okay, lie down." He pushed the person down on his lap and skillfully picked out his ears.

"You seem to be remembering something?" Rong Yichen saw an unusual emotion in his eyes, which was both nostalgic and moved, but he didn't know why.

Mo Zhiyang chuckled and lowered his eyes, "Because I have picked out Mr. Rong's ears countless times in my dreams." This was half-joking. 

In a dream?

If it was a past life, Rong Yichen might still believe it. Yangyang said that he was reborn and did not expose it. "In the dream. Did this dream come true now?"

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang suddenly leaned forward and kissed him on the corner of his forehead, "Mr. Rong, now this dream has truly come true."

After taking out his ears, of course Rong Yichen also took out his gun and pinned the man down so that he could not move and had to beg for mercy silently.

The moon came out from the dark clouds, and the moonlight dutifully illuminated the bed clearly.

Mo Zhiyang was forced to kneel on the ground, with his hands on both sides of his head. He was pinned down by Rong Yichen's hands, and his legs were forced to open, unable to cry.

In his absence, saliva flowed from the corner of his mouth to the pillow.

"Yang Yang, you're so beautiful, you can eat so tightly." Rong Yichen was going crazy, loving the way he looked lost in thought for him.

Mo Zhiyang tilted his head and hummed hoarsely from sobbing, "It's because Mr. Rong is too big. It won't work. Oooh~ I can't bear it, take it easy."