Crush - Zayn Malik

Y/n Myler had been close friends with the One Direction band for a while now. She met Louis at a café and had helped him hide from the paparazzi, not knowing who he was at the time. Soon, they became friends and he had introduced her to the rest of the band. She quickly developed a crush on Zayn Malik, one of the members of One Direction.

She toured with them and loved every one of their songs. She even helped design some album covers and was the muse to some of the songs, including 'Kiss You'. Zayn had written it with her in mind but she didn't know that. It also happened to be her favourite song.

Which leads to this moment, where y/n IS currently in the front row of one of their concerts. 'Kiss You' came on and she started screaming the lyrics as she stared at Zayn. He looked back at her and grinned, offering a wink. She blushed but kept on singing loudly while continuing to stare at him.

The two stared at each other for the duration of the whole song. After the concert was over, she went back to the hotel with them and they had a lovely dinner together in the lobby.

Later, they bid each other goodnight and went to their seperate rooms. Luckily, there were 6 so, she had her own room. However, she couldn't sleep at all as her mind was filled with thoughts Zayn. Her crush. She didn't want anyone to know so she had kept it a secret this whole time. She so badly wanted to tell him but couldn't build up the courage to do so.

Finally, she sighed and got off the bed. She went to the lobby to think things over and maybe get a drink. When she went there, she was surprised to see Zayn standing there.

"What're you doing up so late?" Y/n asked him softly. He turned around, just now realizing that he wasn't alone in the lobby.

"Couldn't sleep. What about you?" He replied, offering a polite smile.

Y/n blushed a bit and replied, "Same reason."

There was a brief moment of silence before Zayn broke it. "I have a question."

"What is it?" She asked, curiousity taking over.

"If I, hypothetically, asked you to be my girlfriend, what would you say?" Zayn asked nervously. He didn't know what she would say and was afraid that he'd get rejected.

Y/n blushed and was glad that it was dark so he couldn't see it. She smiled a bit and nodded. "I would, hypothetically, say yes."

"And if it wasn't hypothetical?" Zayn continued, slightly relieved that she said yes but wanted to ask once more. "Would you say yes then?"

"I would." She replied in a quiet, soft voice.

Zayn smiled and formally asked her to be his girlfriend to which she said yes. Afterwards, he took her to the hotel rooftop so they could star gaze for a whole since neither of them could sleep. After an hour or so, Zayn got up and helped Y/n up as well. Slowly, he leaned in and they kissed. Y/n's stomach was filled with butterflies and she was really happy. It was also her first kiss and the fact that it was with Zayn was a bonus.

FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT MORNING

By the time Zayn and Y/n entered their hotel's living room the next morning, everyone was already done with breakfast. When the rest of the band saw them walking in together, they asked where Zayn was since Niall didn't find him in his room when he went to wake him up. Zayn simply shrugged it off saying that he slept on the couch in Y/n's room.

The rest of the boys grinned, catching on to their band mate's new relationship with y/n. They all started teasing the new couple as they ate the left over breakfast that was saved for them. After the couple ate, Harry initiated a group hug and everyone joined in, hugging Zayn and Y/n, happy for their relationship.

Later that evening, the group was watching TV when an image of Zayn and Y/n kissing on the rooftop showed up. Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall all said, "Ooooh". They teased the couple more and Zayn blushed, realizing that their relationship was now out in the open, not just for his band mate's to see but also the whole world. He didn't mind it one bit, because if the whole world was watching them he'd still kiss y/n.

He leaned in and kissed her once more, grinning.

AN: The End. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. It was requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva