Be mine - Harry Styles

Y/n Cowell was Simon Cowell's daughter. She was there when her father had helped form the one direction boy band and introduced her to them. Ever since that day Y/n had become close friends with the band and fell in love with their music. She was the closest to Harry though and had developed a small crush on the boy.

Two days before their concert, the band and y/n were at the hotel spending time together when Harry leaned in to whisper into y/n's ear, "Follow me. I have a surprise for you."

Y/n blushed at the close proximity and nodded, following him to his room. The others either didn't notice or didn't care. Everyone knew how close the two were so no one questioned it when they spent all their time together.

"What is it?" she asked out of curiosity once Harry had shut the door behind her.

Harry just smiled and handed her a bouquet of her favorite flowers that were on his desk and kissed her cheek. "Will you be my girlfriend, sweetheart?" He asked sweetly and y/n could feel the butterflies swarming her stomach. She happily nodded and hugged, saying that she'd love to be his girlfriend.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment." Y/n's voice was filled with joy as she smelled the beautiful flowers and looked at the boy in front of her with nothing but love and adoration. Finally, she confessed her true feelings to him and he said that he had felt the same way for a long time as well.

The new couple smiled and hugged each other and Harry immediately got an idea. "You know..." He started with a knowing smile. "The guys are gonna be out tomorrow to get new strings for the guitar. We'll have the place to our selves. What do you think about a movie marathon?"

"I don't know... What if we get caught?" She asked worriedly, not wanting everyone to find out immediately after her and Harry got together. However, Harry managed to convince her otherwise, telling her that it would be okay, so she agreed.

The next night, Harry led y/n into his room once more as soon as the guys were gone, locking the door behind them and settled on the bed beside her. They watched romance movies till two in the morning while laughing and having the best time ever in each others company. Soon enough, they fell asleep in each others arms.

When they woke up, Harry kissed y/n on the forehead before getting out of bed and freshening up. As soon as they were both fresh and ready for the day, they went down to meet the rest of the band where Harry ended up revealing that him and y/n were dating. Louis got jealous since he had liked y/n for a while now and started to make a scene.

Y/n stayed glued to Harry's side as the other three calmed Louis down and eventually, Louis apologize and hugged y/n and his friend. After everyone had settled down, the band and y/n left for the concert. Harry kept smothering y/n with kisses the whole there with y/n never leaving his side.

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Hope you like this!!
Written by me :))

Please request in the comments or my IG: oceanz.14 or to Lily_Evan16 or her ig: leah.alvin.evan

This is because messages in wattpad will be soon deleted :(