Fan - Harry Styles

Y/N was a huge fan of the biggest boy band called One Direction.

Their songs have helped her in her life in countless ways, as she was always bullied at school. So every time she listens to their songs it helps her to relax.

One day at school her bully bullied her so much that she ran away from school to a park that was a 20-minute walk away where she spent days crying. Out of nowhere, someone came up to her asking if she was alright, so she ended up breaking down in tears explaining to him what was going on in her life at school and how she loved to listen to 1D songs, especially Harry Styles ’ parts and voice.  To see in front of those blue eyes was the one and only Harry Styles. He then asked her if she would like to go for dinner with him and the rest of the bands, and Y/N agreed.

A few hours after the incident somewhere around 7 pm Y/N and the band were sitting in a fancy restaurant having a fun time while eating. During the dinner, Y/N thanked Harry for making her feel better and he said

Harry - “Anything for a fan.”

Harry - “Is it true that my voice helps you?”

Y/N - “Yes, it does. In any way, I could imagine”

Then Harry popped the question up feeling a bit nervous but confident.

Harry - “Would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?”

Harry was sweating a bit thinking what Y/N’s answer would be.

Y/N agreed happily.

Harry - “Would you like to come on tour with us?”

With that question, Harry took her back to her place to pack her things explaining to her mum what happened & she let her daughter leave. She thanked him for keeping her happy all her life.

Time-skip

Once they landed and left the airport. The band and Y/N entered the hotel to settle in for the night before their concert tomorrow. Harry told the bandmates that Y/N and him were dating and invited her to come on tour. The boys were excited about the adventures they would be going on.

With that, Harry leaned in for a kiss. They lived happily ever after.

THE END

A/N - I hope y'all enjoyed this one-shot of Harry Styles.
I apologise if this seemed rushed because I have another exam coming Sunday.
But anyway I hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day.

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

Written by Lily_Evan16

Peace out

Word count - 429