Golf Course - Niall Horan

Y/N has been a huge fan of One Direction since she can remember, she has never missed any chances to go to their concerts or watch their music videos on YouTube, or Spotify, and had fallen in love with the one and only Niall Horan since his first audition on the X Factor as well as his singing voice that always helps her to control her anxiety, but she never misses a chance to watch all the one direction music videos on YouTube over a million times especially her favorite song “little things” with her favorite Niall Horan.

On a Saturday morning, her father tells her that he and her mother are taking her to play golf which is one of her favorite sports.

While at the golf course, y/n is taking her shot when she notices a guy playing further ahead and once she hits the ball it accidentally hits that person, and it turns out to be Niall Horan from the one and only boy band One-Direction! So, she apologized and told him how much she loved watching him perform on stage, in music videos, and listening to him singing in general. Niall then asks if she would like to play with him on the last hole at the golf, Y/N looking back at her parents for approval, agreed so they played the last hole.

Once the game was over Niall asked her if she would like to be his date for the upcoming One Direction’s performance and come backstage, she silently squealed and then agreed.

Niall took Y/N to the concert where they were going to meet the rest of the band meets who were Harry Style, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik. Halfway through the concert Niall asked the question Infront of thousands of fans to be his girlfriend, she agreed with tears of joy.

At the end of the concert Niall Horan with his new girlfriend Y/N had their very first kiss. The lived happily ever after

THE END

AN: Hope y’all enjoyed this one of Niall Horan!

It was requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva
Written by: Lily_Evan16