headcanons n stuff 🤤

i know u guys are gonna be like "AUZ!!! VIOLENT J IS 51!!" i knowww!!!!! JUST READ THE HC.

also they both wear their juggalo makeup FUCKING EVERYWHERE. like, to the store, to a restaurant, to bed even. they wash it off and replace it every time they shower. If Y/N were to wear Juggalo makeup, it would be Violent J's.

Violent J- short for Joseph Bruce
Nicknames: J, VJ, Brucie, Gyat Violent J, Sexy Smile.
25 year old American man, 210 lbs(idk what weight is chubby>_<), 6'1, blonde short, spiky hair and beard.
He/Him, and a littleeee(LITTLE!) homophobic, depending who it is.
Mother in the picture and in contact, father is barely in contact.
Uses drugs occasionally.
Acts tough to impress girls.
If he's mad, he's abusive.
He has childhood trauma because his father was a big alcoholic, but he doesn't really care if people bring it up.
He looks tough on the outside with all his tattoos, but he's just a big softie once you get to know him.
Wants a black Newfoundland named Murphy and considering a milk snake.

Shaggy 2 Dope- short for Joe Utsler
Nicknames- Shag bag, StretchNuts, Flat Shaggy
27 year old American-British man, 163 lbs, 6'2, bald/buzz cut.
He/Him, not as homophobic as Violent J.
Both parents still in contact and in the picture.
Heavy smoker of weed, he hates cigs. He does drugs, but not heavy usage.
When he's mad, he punches holes in the walls.
Childhood trauma- he was almost kidnapped.
Has two Munchkin Shorthair cats named Julie and Willy, and a dachshund named Lilly who live at his mother's house.

Y/N- short for Y/N L/N (your name/last name)
Nicknames- pet names.
22 year old (your race, default is American-Latina) woman, 5'6, short ash/platinum blonde hair (or your hair.) BIG CURVES because this is wattpad.
She/her, not homophobic.
Does not do drugs or weed, but drinks occasionally.
Childhood trauma- watching your only dog get sick and die.
Does not own a dog, but wishes for a Japanese Chin named Akita.

here's some stuff about their lives and living situations

Shaggy and J live in a condominium in New York, USA. They're part of the Juggalo gang that roams the streets, doing drugs and partying. They normally are singers, and they go on tour annually in February. They each have side jobs: Shaggy and Violent J are drug dealers and have been doing it for years, without getting caught. They make lots of money, but blow it all in casinos, gambling, or weed and other illegal substances..
You live in an apartment complex down the street from Shaggy and J. You are not part of the Juggalo gang, and Violent J is overprotective of you. You can protect yourself from an attacker easily, and go to the gym every week. You work as an architect and make house layouts online. Your side job is as a part-time bartender for weekends, and you make good money doing it.

Each of the condos comes with a small basement assigned to them. Shaggy and J have decided to combine their basement spaces and use it for exercise equipment and storage, hiding all of their weapons around the house. Your apartment complex comes with a community basement, and it is under construction. Your apartment has a laundry room in it.