Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a headache. The events from last night replayed in my head, and I decided to call J. It was only about 6:39, but I knew he'd be up.
  Ring... Ring.. "This is Violent J.. Uh, if I didn't pick up, fuck you slut, and don't call back. Unless you're hot. HAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, and leave a message at the beep.." Beep!
   I panicked at what to say. "Hey J, this is Y/N. Um... I'm gonna come over to make sure you're okay." I hung up and started getting ready. Since he was only my friend, I put on just a little makeup.
   I got in my car and listened to Insane Clown Posse, just to remind me of him. The drive there felt long, my mind was racing. Is he okay? Dead? Blacked out? Nah, he wouldn't be.. right..?

   I locked the car and walked up to their door. Violent J didn't answer, neither did Shaggy. I knew they had an extra key somewhere. My hands shook as I opened the door and looked around. No traces of them in the living room. Kitchen? There was a blender in the sink. I walked around a little more, and suddenly I heard a noise in the basement. Somehow, I forgot they had a personal gym.
  I clutched a butcher knife as I went downstairs with caution. J had his back turned, and Shaggy had his headphones on. I almost fainted when I saw them. 
   "Y/N? What the hell are you doing here?" Violent J turned around and jumped. He was completely shirtless and only wore boxers and basketball shorts. Surprisingly, he didn't look too bad.
   "J!! Shaggy! I thought you guys were dead!" I ran up to J and melted in his sweaty arms, crying. I was so relieved to see they were okay!
   "Hey, girl.. I'm so sorry, I didn't hear my phone ring.." He looked at Shaggy, who was laughing. "This is NOT funny, man.." Violent J said jokingly and turned his head, snickering.
   "How long have you guys been down here?" I wiped my eyes and looked at Shaggy.
  "Uhh.. maybe like.. 30 minutes so far. Wanna join?" Shaggy asked.
   "Sure! Uh.. I didn't bring a spare change. Whatever, I'll borrow one of J's." Violent J had his headphones on so he didn't hear me.
   I giggled and ran upstairs to his room. He had posters of bands he liked, posters of Juggalos, and.. a picture of us when we were little on his nightstand. That was so cute!
   I opened the dresser to look for some shirts. Too big, too tight, too many pockets..? I found a shirt that had a picture of Violent J and Shaggy on it. I put that on, along with a pair of boxers over my normal panties. The pants Violent J had were too big for me, even if I tied the back. I headed back downstairs just as he came back upstairs.
   "Hey, are those my clothes?" J asked.
   "Yeah, why? You jealous that I look better in them?" I did a little spin.
   "No, hah.. you can keep them if you'd like.. you look cute in them!" Violent J stuttered on the last part. His cheeks turned red.
   I giggled. "Thank you.. and thanks for the compliment!" I gave him a hug and headed downstairs with Shaggy.
   For the next 45-50 minutes, I worked out full-body. When I was done, I was so tired. I flopped upstairs to see Violent J sitting on the couch watching TV. He patted the seat next to him and I fell into the couch.
"Ugh, I'm so tired.. I shouldn't have tried to bench 175..." I laid my head on his shoulder, then jerked up immediately. "I'm sorry.. Just sore." Violent J looks at me.
"Put your head on my shoulder, it's fine." He patted his shoulder.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Do it."
I put my head on his shoulder and just laid there. For the next few minutes, I could feel his warm hand go inside the back of my shirt and rub my back. It was actually pretty comfortable. Soon, I fell asleep. When Violent J turned to look at me, he almost melted. She's adorable.. I should just go put her in bed. I felt Violent J pick me up and carry me to bed. Shaggy was in the other room, with a girl. The bed wasn't creaking, so I assumed they were watching a movie, or something. Violent J put me on his bed, kissed my forehead, then turned off the light and walked out. He went back to the living room, I could feel him going down the stairs.
I woke up a couple hours later, sitting up in J's bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. The lights were off but the blinds let in some good light. I stepped out of the room.
"J?" I went to the living room, just for it to be empty. "Shaggy?" The house was empty. I walked outside: No truck. I decided to just go back to sleep, and see if they come home. I sent J and Shaggy a text: im heading 2 bed. don't come wake me up x. I put the phone down and fell back asleep.