One. First mischief

That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me nowPut your phone down, don't even think of turning your head awayLet me know your typeYou can pick and choose meOh, I cover your eyes with my handsOh, get closer to the secret

That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toesPlease, look at me nowPut your phone down, don't even think of turning your head awayLet me know your typeYou can pick and choose meOh, I cover your eyes with my handsOh, get closer to the...

I'll take you to a whole new World

Yeah, open your eyes now, goMix the colors in the palette, pick your filterWhich me do you want?The one to change your world, I'm your filterOverlay me in your heart

Black Cat

Seoul is full of bright, glowing, incandescent lights and a dark sky, where nothing shines but the helicopters that fly overhead from time to time. It is a depressing, overloaded spectacle that no one appreciates because it is not worth appreciating.

You have a hard time understanding why they came here. What does this place have that Busan doesn't have. Where you could smell the sea, hear it in the distance and see the sky; escape from home in the middle of the night to go enjoy some of your time instead of wasting it at school.

The only good thing unlike Busan, is that in Seoul there are cats. Lots and lots of cats. Of all colors and shapes. Whether they belong to people who let them out of the house, escaped cats or stray cats. Whatever the reason, they are out and about, running around as if they own the world.

Jimin really likes this arrogance, this superiority.

He admires all the capabilities they possess. The flexibility, the agility, the strength and their charm that manages to melt anyone's heart. It is something he would like very much: to be able to stay with whoever and whatever he wants, moving like a cat.

Is it his parents' fault for bringing him to Seoul?

Is it his fault for being unbalanced?

Is it his parents' fault for not noticing their youngest son's obvious problems?

It is impossible to say. The only thing that is certain is that the problems were there since he was very young: Mrs. Park's jewelry was getting lost all the time. She was running out of clothes all the time, and the whereabouts? Jimin's room, who took them from the jewelry box, tried them on, looked at himself in the mirror and was fascinated by the enchanting shine they gave off against the light.

Then Jimin took his grandmother's jewelry.

From his aunts.

From his older cousins.

From the teacher when she turned around.

One day the Park couple realized that under the bed of their youngest son was not only the lost jewelry of the house, but that of many more. They did not return some of it, ashamed and greedy. They never cared about the kleptomaniac tendency of the seven-year-old at the time.

Getting worse over the years.

Accentuating over the years.

Jimin looks at it in retrospect and it is: it didn't bother them. They just wanted to get the results if they came to realize it. So they could come to Seoul. It's a vicious cycle. What they didn't expect, not by a long shot, is that it would be something that would become more pronounced over the years. That it would get bigger to the point where it is now.