Sixteen. In times of necessity

"Why should we keep harping on North Korea?" asks Leeseung grumpily. "Clearly all it brings is trouble." He clicks his tongue and glances at his cell phone. The shipment tracker is a little late. Nothing strange with how bad the signal is in this place.

They're not even properly in North Korea, but on the border. A small space Junghwa has claimed for himself and whatever Namjoon might want. Jimin checks his nails every now and then. Namjoon put some very nice ones on him the last time he groomed him. They are a whitish, shiny metal. They almost look like porcelain and contrary to the usual, it has a lovely engraving.

An embellishment that is especially sexy when he scratches it on his chest or back.

"I have something to do tomorrow" Jimin informs giving a bored sigh, resting his jaw on his palm. "And I need to get to Seoul. If I stay here all night I won't be able to make it!" He drums his claws on his cheek and Junghwa turns half a torso towards him.

"Do what? Carry on with that useless child you're chasing." Leeseung raises an eyebrow Since when is Junghwa aware of what Jimin does or doesn't do?

"My little dog is in training. I'm helping him, that's all" Jimin shakes his hand, indifferent. "I know he's adorable, so much so that even you want to fuck him, but you can't... Not if you want to have any face." he teases discreetly.

A subtle threat to never try to spy on what he does again, to stay away from Jungkook. The scars on Junghwa's face is the least lethal or horrible thing he's ever done to anyone who's screwed him over.

Leeseung gives a snort. Some tension has just set in because of this. Jimin gets up and starts pacing back and forth, fiddling with a couple of knives, throwing them at the wall dividing this part of the border. He throws them with such force that they stick in the concrete with no problem. A couple of hours more are needed before the two waiting trucks arrive.

Junghwa is the one who approaches, while Leeseung's men are on the lookout for a signal from their boss. Junghwa handles the whole thing and in the absence of a call to Jimin, it is understood that everything went quite well. The exchange is made: tons and tons of the newest Altered DNA they have: Smoky Cat. For this, they must deliver an exact shipment of what Namjoon is desperate to find everywhere.

Unobtanium.

Jimin doesn't care what's so special about that rock. He doesn't care. He knows that's what they called something in a science fiction movie. Apparently, it's real and very important. It makes him sick to be near that thing, so he keeps a safe distance.

Keeping an eye on it to make sure it continues as it should. Leeseung stays close to it.

"I have a sort of... bad hunch" he comments quietly. Jimin shrugs his shoulders. "Don't you have a weird feeling about Junghwa?"

"He's weird and smells awful, so I never bother to think too much" he shrugs. "Why, you want me to kill him?" Leeseung shakes his head and Jimin laughs, squatting on the ground.

"No. I just have that concern and you should mention it to Namjoon."

"He has problems with Junghwa all the time. They get along very badly."

"More to the point, I'm more in favor of you mentioning it to him. Matthew, Wonho and Jihyo agree with me...it's better to take out what can't work." Jimin shrugs again. All that matters, is that Junghwa keeps doing his job.

If Namjoon orders him to, he'll kill him. Until then, let him keep doing his part.

┈ ⋞ 〈 ✷ 〉 ⋟ ┈

He watches the clock constantly. He will hardly be able to be at the proper time. Jimin wants to arrive at Jungkook's house at five o'clock, prepare something to eat and when he arrives at six thirty, a scene of devoted wife who waited for her husband after work can be made. It would be fun. Maybe Jungkook would laugh or complain. Either reaction, he loves it.