Prologue🔞

"Ahh HH hmm mmm" whimpering sound and cries could be heard all over the pack.

Omegas groans in pain ,beta on a surrendering mood even alpha had to block their noses for the pheromones in the air

Taehyung cried ,his ass and body felt every breaking experience " please jungkook I beg you it hurts "

"I want to but I can't ,am mating with my mate and I can't control my self huh " he groans

Tears rolls down taes cheeks ,the tears kept rolling ,his body was weak he wish he could just pass out but for some reasons he didn't .And as if they were not on the bridge yet .

Jungkook lifts him up making his legs straddle his waist and arms round on his neck ,jungkook palms on his buttcheek helping him widen as he gets bigger .

"Ahh help help please " taehyung cried out asking for help ,he tried to get off jungkook but he couldn't his ass walls were tearing up he could feel his flesh expanding causing excruciating pain . He dug his clawns into his mates back hoping the pain would let him let go but he didn't ..

Jungkook thrusted him harder being in the knotting stage still holding him up in the air . And soon taehyungs couldn't take it anymore and then his eyes started to get blurry and then he passed out ....

Authors note ...
Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of this new Taekook fanfic ..