Episode three 💗

"tae why are you sneaking ?" Jin asks .

Next day taehyung was absent from the kitchen both for dinner and breakfast because his clingy boyfriend didn't want to let him go but luckily for him jungkook was called for a meeting so he quickly left his Chambers and went back to his trying to sneak in but unfortunately Jin caught him when he was about entering his room ..

"Hi hyung "

"Don't even try to give me that fake cheeky smile of yours not interested ,where are coming from ? Not like I don't know but I want to hear it from you "

"Have been at kook's "

"And who is that ?"

"Hyung !" He blushes " my boyfriend's jungkook ,can you stop teasing me now I need to rest "

"Rest ? Why ?" Jin teased making the younger rush into his bedroom before he gets more teased .

Jin smiled to his brother cute side as he walks to check on his son .

***********************"""""**

Jin walks into seji his sons room who was lying down facing the window .

"Hey baby,why are you moody "

"Eomma " seji jumps into his arms strandling his neck as he starts sobbing .

"What is it ?" Jin asks his over dramatic son .

"I miss you and appa very much especially appa ,I barely see him this days and even uncle taehyung and jungkook has abandoned me ,I can't imagine I had breakfast without none of you present ,it hurts you know " .

Jin place him on his laps as he wipes off his tears planting a soft kiss on his forehead .

"You know appa is the king of a sort so he is really busy but I promise to make him see you once he is a little free and as for your uncle's ,how about I take you to see taehyung he is in his Chambers now "

"Yay! Let's go " the sobbing boy became all agile dragging his mom towards taehyungs wings ..

*
*
A little story on how seji grew up .

Seji was born as the union of Namjoon and seokjin and he is a very cheerful boy ,always happy he is loved by his parents and uncles.

But he really likes taehyung cause that was his very playful uncle who he could practically do anything with ,just last year , taehyung took him to see a pear tree and just to prove to seji he was a brave older one he climbed up the tree but unfortunately fell and broke an arm.

Seji stood by his side all day and night feeling bad for making his uncle hurts and this brought the two closer than ever before ..

Seji has never felt lonely being an only child cause he has his lovely parents and supportive uncle's by his side every time. So not seeing them for a few days could result to tantrum ....

Author note
Sorry for late update been busy with work .
Hope you enjoying the chapters so far ?
Don't forget to like ,comment..