Episode One 💗

"wooyoung wooyoung " Jin calls from the kitchen .

A young man rushes towards him " yes Luna "

"Where is taehyung?"

"He went to personally deliver prince jungkooks food to him in his chamber "

"Hmm ,I would have guessed ,am going to serve the king personally ,wrap everything in the kitchen up and you all can take a break before dinner " Jin says walking off .

"The brothers are so similar to each other " Wooyoung thought to himself before responding "okay Luna " ..

Taehyungs focus ..

He walks into his boyfriend's room ( they are boyfriend's cause jungkook Haven't marked him or knotted him yet )

As he walks in ,he dropped the tray of food then walks  in to see what jungkook was doing and as he got closer he could hear the water splashing meaning he was bathing .

Being the muscle freak he was he decided to peep at the naked jungkook and as he slid the door open a bit he was shocked to see jungkook starring at him in all his Glory he almost fell but jungkook caught him by the waist .

"Hi baby "

"Hi kookie"

Taehyung was flustered his face was so red you could think he had fever ,this was one of the things jungkook likes about him.

"Can I ask what you are doing baby not like I don't know but I want to hear it from you "

"Stop it ,you like teasing me " taehyung playfully hit his chest .

"Am waiting for you to say it " jungkook pulls him closer to his chest .

Taehyung could swear he was hard that he found it difficult to maintain a balance but being the strong person he thinks he is he musters up courage and says .

"Brought your lunch and decided to have a sneak peak on my boyfriend or don't I have the right " taehyung says rubbing jungkooks chest as he looks straight into his eyes .

"Hmm ,you know I know all your tricks horny cat "

"At least is the seducing working ?" Tae says with a wink .

"Of course ,Everytime ,am not done showering how about you join me " he pulls him into the bathroom were he turns on the shower on him and his clothes .

"Shit! "

"Language babe "

"Am wet ,how am I going to go back to my room ?"

"And who told you ,you are going anywhere ?"

"I need to help my brother with dinner preparation"

"I think he has more than enough helping hands ,am off work today so am spending every seconds with you baby ' gently taking off taehyungs clothes .

"But.."

"Don't resist baby it's been 14days we made love ,don't you miss this " taking taes hand towards his hard big c**k .

"Mmm ,this gets bigger Everytime I see it ,I missed it for real " smashing their lips together ..

An.
Hope you enjoyed this episode 😉
Next chapter is 🔞🔞🔞🔞.stay tuned .