lost and found

after hours of searching, i found a derelict building, the door was slightly opened so i walked right in, i soon recognised it to be a gym, i walked to the showers and tried the water, to my luck it was still working, just cold.

i had a shower and made myself a make shift bed, i'll find help tomorrow.

the next day:

i woke up, made myself look somewhat presentable. and left the old gym to try and find sign of human life anywhere in this town.

i found an old looking cafe, just like the gym, the door was open, it looked like it was abandoned, no lights or anything.

i made my way inside, and tried to look for an old phone or anything i could call the police with.

i stopped in my tracks when i heard a blood curdling scream come from beneath me.

i walked closer to the basement door and opened it slightly

"I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS MAN PLEASE!"

"that's a lie"

more screams.

"it's him" i whispered to myself.
shit.
i walked back, but i tripped on something and fell.

when i looked what i tripped on i almost gagged.

a gun. with someone's hand attached.

just as i was about to get up, a gunshot was heard downstairs.

shit. he's gonna be up here soon and i'm too scared to move.

i stood up and made my way to the door, but it was locked. i tried it again but there really was no budging it.

"y/n" he called for me in a sing song voice

"see my men saw a woman walk in here, i thought, it couldn't be my y/n, i had them lock the door either way, and look at you! here you are! we were only separated for a day"

"tell them to unlock the door, im leaving" i said

"no, your not. why did you run away? we had everything. everything was perfect"

"i don't see how you kidnapping me is perfect!" i shouted at him

"fair play, but im not happy with you either."

he lunged at me and grabbed my hands and held his gun to my temple, he started walking me downstairs.

"your going to kill me aren't you?" i asked him

"no love"

i gasped at the sight. three men in chairs dead, all shot with limbs missing, he did this.

"you did this, all of this is your fault. because you left me i had to ask around see where you went. now these men's lives are in your hand, you took that from them"

"no" i whispered.

i tried to get out of his grasp but i couldn't,

"you need to go home, i've re designed your room so you can only come out when i want you too, a perfect little cage for my little birdie" he kissed my cheek

"your not taking me anywhere. i'm going home to my family"

"they think your dead so good luck"
" i don't care what they think, just let me go!"

"no can do love, you leaving me was unbearable, never will it happen again"