Zootopia series, story one

Officer Nick Wilde was walking the beat in Zootopia when he saw a new cop walking towards him

Officer Nick Wilde was walking the beat in Zootopia when he saw a new cop walking towards him. He was a large, muscular wolf with a serious expression on his face. Nick recognized him as Officer Fang, the newest addition to the ZPD.

As they walked together, Nick couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by Fang's presence. But as they started chatting, Nick realized that Fang was a friendly and dedicated officer, just like him. They quickly bonded over their shared love for keeping the streets of Zootopia safe.

However, their bonding was cut short when they received an urgent call from headquarters. The notorious cyber criminal, known as 'The Pig', was at it again. He had hacked into the city's main bank and was draining everyone's accounts. Nick and Fang were tasked with stopping him before he could cause any more damage.

They rushed to the bank, where they found The Pig sitting in front of a computer, a smug look on his face. Nick and Fang cautiously approached him, ready to pounce at any moment.

'You think you can stop me, little fox and wolf?' The Pig sneered.

'We'll see about that,' Nick replied with a determined look.

But before they could make a move, The Pig activated a trap, causing the doors to close and lock behind them. The two officers were trapped inside with no way out.

But Nick and Fang refused to give up. They quickly put their heads together and came up with a plan. Nick used his sly and cunning skills to distract 'the pig' while Fang grabbed the computer and ran off with it. 

Fang reversed all the transactions and people got all their money back then fang unlocked the front doors of the bank and smashed the computer onto the ground. 
Together, they were able to shut down The Pig's hacking operation and apprehend him. The ZPD arrived soon after and The Pig was taken into custody.

Thanks to the teamwork and skills of Nick and Fang, the citizens of Zootopia were saved from financial ruin. The two officers were hailed as heroes by the community and their fellow officers.

From that day on, Nick and Fang became the best of friends and worked together on many more cases, making Zootopia a safer place for all its inhabitants. Judy hopps heard about Nicks new partner and from her home town where she was doing her own case sent Nick some flowers.